• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Renderosity User Names

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
This might be a thread in its own right but what are everyone's Renderosity name if they are different than here. I'm anniemation there too.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'm not quite sure what the reason for this request is - our forums aren't going anywhere :), but I moved this out of the other thread, so if anyone wants to share this information they can do so :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm Miss B everywhere. Only differences I sometimes find is when a site doesn't want spaces in your name, so then it might be MissB or Miss_B, but that's about the only difference. I'm sure I'll be recognized wherever I am. ;)

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was already following you Dreamer. Can't find you MissB. Just followed you Alisa.

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I requested my username be changed over there the other day ..

it's only been over 7 years since my last yet to be answered question at Renderosity so I'm not holding my breath o_O

DanaTA

Distinguished
I can be recognized everywhere by my avatar.
Using the same avatar does help me recognize people. I used a different one at my own site, and at the DAZ forums it's me out in the snow in the corner of my front yard. But I'm DanaTA everywhere. There is a DanaTA at DeviantArt...that is not me. I understand it's a girl. I am not at that place.

Dana

AnimaGemini

Living in the clouds
Contributing Artist
I changed my user name 2-3 months ago over rendorsity from Ladonna to AnimaGemini....but they put a "The" in front of . :rolleyes:
So my name there is TheAnimaGemini. But my avatar is always LouLou . Some times with a Bonnet and a scarf like here , but it is always her :inlove:

Aelin

Eager
I changed my user name 2-3 months ago over rendorsity from Ladonna to AnimaGemini....but they put a "The" in front of . :rolleyes:
So my name there is TheAnimaGemini. But my avatar is always LouLou . Some times with a Bonnet and a scarf like here , but it is always her :inlove:
They wanted to show you are THE only one existing :laugh:

When I came in Rendo, my purpose was to not enter in 3D communities, just to play with my toys. So I choosen like pseudo caty77.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
What's the difference between the Avatar and the Bio Picture? Is the Avatar for posting and the Bio Picture for the Profile?

Also, under Name, do people put their real name or their "known" name. Is the Name seen anywhere?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As far as I know, it's the same since the "Bio" link just gives you a dropdown window of text . . . what you've submitted as your Bio. There's no real page for the Bio.

OK, out of curiosity, I just checked my Profile, and the reason there's no pic for my Bio, is because I never uploaded one, but if I had, it would probably just be above the text of the dropdown window.

As far as the "Name", I just put the initial for my first name, and then my last name. I didn't put in my full name. I think the only place my full real name would appear, would be in the Store, not on the forum.