• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Renderosity User Names

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I am LisaB at Renderosity and have been a member there for 20 years and 2 months. Boy time sure does fly.
I've got you beat Lisa. I'm a member there for 20 years and 8 months, and yes, time does fly by too quickly.

Renderosity was the first 3D forum I ever joined, because back then, Bryce was the only 3D software I was using, and Renderosity was the only 3D forum that had a subforum for Bryce users. It took 4 1/2 years before I joined DAZ's forum.

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
17 years and 8 months for me, but I almost never post at there, other than to answer questions about our products. I prefer HW's forums over any of the others by a landslide.

It was the first place I joined too.

My name is Alisa over there...

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Look in your account over there - it has the date

Stezza

Dances with Bees
I requested my username be changed over there the other day ..

it's only been over 7 years since my last yet to be answered question at Renderosity so I'm not holding my breath o_O

still haven't received an answer.... I guess it's only been two weeks o_O

3WC

Engaged
Contributing Artist
Just had my Rendo username changed to 3WCreations.
You normally have to pay $10 to have it changed?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I think it usually is.

Mine is now Alisa over there, so folks can find me :)

eclark1894

Visionary
I joined back in 2003, but I was eclark1849, then I started a new name and account under eclark1894. These days I'm eclark1894 everywhere. but back before I was on the internet fulltime, I was on Compuserve and AOL. That's where my screenname comes from. On AOL I was eclark1849.

Aelin

Eager
I joined back in 2003, but I was eclark1849, then I started a new name and account under eclark1894. These days I'm eclark1894 everywhere. but back before I was on the internet fulltime, I was on Compuserve and AOL. That's where my screenname comes from. On AOL I was eclark1849.
Ah, when I saw some of your stuff years ago, I thought it was a typo you made between the numbers.

Just had my Rendo username changed to 3WCreations.
You normally have to pay $10 to have it changed?
For what I searched by the web, yes they have a service at $10 to change the name. I guess it's to avoid the regular changes, like I saw when I was active on deviantart.

eclark1894

Visionary
Ah, when I saw some of your stuff years ago, I thought it was a typo you made between the numbers.

For what I searched by the web, yes they have a service at $10 to change the name. I guess it's to avoid the regular changes, like I saw when I was active on deviantart.
I actually still have that account at Rendo under that name. I Still have some products I bought listed under that name as well. Mostly some Batlab stuff for V3 or A3. I never learned how to merge the accounts. I still don't know if you can do it.

Ken Gilliland

Dances with Bees
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Wow, that's scary... I've been a Renderosity member for a while (Joined on May 16, 1999). I was known as "KenG" but with my catalog moving it made sense to make the name change... I'm now, not too surprising... "Ken_Gilliland"

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I think there is normally a charge (I think its to discourage people changing it all the time) but they changed mine from my normal "Rae134" (that I'm usually known as most places) to Rae_Designs when I wanted to open a store (I think I emailed them saying I wanted my store name to be more "professional sounding" and in line with my name here which I already sold under) :)

I wouldn't be surprised if they waived that if people wanted to change their name to make it the same as what they sold under here (it would make it easier to link the accounts in the move I would think?)