• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remembering Joanna/StudioArtVartanian Render thread

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As suggested in her Condolences thread, I'm opening this thread for folks who would like to render an image In Memorium of Joanna, a/k/a SAV/StudioArtVartanian, and her great talent as a content creator and artist.

Please feel free to post your renders using one or more of her wonderful products.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
In memory of Joanna - StudioArtVartanian :(

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
This is one of a series I did on Celtic mythology....Naimh (The Circle Is Unbroken). Goldy character, Goldy and Spartacus hair. The song which accompanies it below I think is appropriate because it tells of The Summer Land where we all go when we pass on.

Naimh (The Circle Is Unbroken).jpg

Come let us set sail for the always island,

Through seas of leaving to the summer stars.

Seasons they change but with gaze unchanging,

Oh deep-eyed sister is it you I see.

Seeds of beauty ye bear within you,

Of unborn children glad and free.

The Circle Is Unbroken – Incredible String Band

pommerlis

Noteworthy
Contributing Artist
I always wanted to create an image of Cernunnos, an ancient celtic God that was revered and worshipped by my ancient ancestors. The God of forest life, of prosperity. I could never really find a male character that would depict him the way I saw him. Handsome, slighty mischievous and boy-ish but powerfull in his masculinity.
It was one of Joanna's characters that brought him to life for me.
Her talent is awesome, she was one of my favorite vendors.
Rest in Peace Joanna, you will live on.

Cernunnos600x800.jpg

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Fabulous renders. Here is my tribute I just created. DAZ Studio, iRay, Air outfit recolored, SAV's Maraki using the 8th addon morph and the Maraki skin with makeup MU02. One of my poses from my Mixed Poses for Dawn, Backdrop with a foreground of grass and flowers and allot of Photoshop love!

You will be missed but never forgotten dear Joanna!

Fare The Well SAV - R.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
This is such sad news! She will be missed!

I used her Yannis & Yannis Rasta Hair in a pirate picture that I did, in the days before Dusk was created. Also used are Ken Gilliland's Songbird ReMix: A Bird in the Hand & Songbird ReMix Parrots Of The World (Thick-billed Parrot) available here at HiveWire.

Of Pirates And Parrots
Of Pirates and Parrots.jpg

PhotoGG

Contributing Artist
With a folder full of her freebies, I felt it only natural to take a little time to live in art for a day and honor Joanna's dedication and generosity. Even her free items like this Greek Style Dress and Aspasia HeadPiece are so beautifully crafted. She put as much effort into her free offerings as she did in her products and that is worthy of admiration... and a little time and rendering just for the love of it. I offer this artwork as a prayer of comfort for all who feel Joanna's absence.

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
ohhhh I had no idea this product existed! Went right into my cart, thanks! How cool that Dawn could have all these 'looks'!

Seems like there was a thread here for letting folks know of the HW supporting products on other sites?? People should know! :)