• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

xyer0

Brilliant
Remember them?????? Here are people that it might surprise you that are still alive and kicking.
View attachment 77260 Born in 1931. He's 91.
Hal _____. My brain keeps saying Hal Lindsey, but he left Earth years ago.
Remember him????????? They ought to declare a national holiday for this man.
View attachment 77263 born in 1926. 96 years old. Blazing Saddles. Need I say more????
Mel Brooks. I thought he was gone; maybe I was thinking about his wife, Anne Bancroft.
Remember her??????? Broke barriers!
View attachment 77268 born 1931. She is 91 years old.
Angie Dickinson. Broke hearts too.

eclark1894

Visionary
More still alive and kicking. Remember him??????? Played War Games with Matthew Broderick.
1678190765959.png
Born 1932. 91 years old.

xyer0

Brilliant
More still alive and kicking. Remember him??????? Played War Games with Matthew Broderick.
View attachment 77273 Born 1932. 91 years old.
Dabney Coleman
Remember him???? Man of a thousand voices!
View attachment 77274 Born 1938. 84 years old.
Rich Little
Remember her?????? Mrs. Partridge!
View attachment 77278 Born 1934. 88 years old.
Shirley Jones, David Cassidy's real life stepmom.
Remember her???????
View attachment 77279 Born 1936. 86 years old.
Ruth Buzzi