• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him??????? Just an aside. Yes, he's still alive at age 88. I was watching tv this morning and guess who popped up on the old Dick Van Dyke show as a food delivery guy?
1678045326927.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Klinger!

Dana
Yep. Of course, this is only one of those things you can catch years later in re-runs since I was only about five when it first came on. I was 8 when the show went off the air. The show scared me one night I remember because it was the one about walnuts. I don't think I've seen that episode since I was a child, but it gave me nightmares that night. To this day, I don't like walnuts. See, I grew up not too far from a cemetery. My mother, aunts, and two brothers are buried there. When I was growing up, lots of things scared me, but none like that cemetery. I don't like that movie Night of the Living Dead specifically because of that movie, and I'm not a fan of zombie movies in general. :D

Last edited:

DanaTA

Distinguished
Oh, I remember that one! Danny Thomas as the alien! That was great! Closet full of walnuts spilling out. :laugh:

Dana