• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well I can say I never look for commercials for Male skin and shaving commercials, and most of the beer commercials I'm mot familiar with. The ones that do "sound" familiar are only for the audio, and not the visual, and that may be because I heard a lot of them on the radio back in the day, because I listened to the radio for hours every day.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well I can say I never look for commercials for Male skin and shaving commercials, and most of the beer commercials I'm mot familiar with. The ones that do "sound" familiar are only for the audio, and not the visual, and that may be because I heard a lot of them on the radio back in the day, because I listened to the radio for hours every day.
I remember a lot of these commercials from when I was growing up, so I didn't use many of the products either. I mostly remember them for their slogans, like the Wisk "Ring around the collar", and the Schlitz, "When you're out of Schlitz, you're out of beer." I just found them kind of funny.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
As I said, I remember a lot of the "audio" from those commercials, just not the visual "commercials" themselves.