• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

DanaTA

Distinguished
Back when I still had a car, I used to go to the Burger King down by the Mall. I liked Burger King better than McDonald's.
I still do! There hasn't been one in this town since we moved here, except for the small one in the food court at the Silver City Galleria, and that mall has been destroyed. Didn't care for eating in a food court much, anyway. But! There is new construction down the road, and today I saw the signs on one of the new buildings...it's Burger King!

Dana

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I don't understand...that is Monopoly!
That photo is too small to really see it well, and I had another game on my first DOS-based computer that I played it on, that initially had the same kind of layout. I'll have to see if I still have the box so I can find the name. It's been a loooong time, so no guarantee I still have it.

DanaTA

Distinguished
That photo is too small to really see it well, and I had another game on my first DOS-based computer that I played it on, that initially had the same kind of layout. I'll have to see if I still have the box so I can find the name. It's been a loooong time, so no guarantee I still have it.
When I was a kid, we had another game that was similar, called Easy Money. I guess it was less expensive than Monopoly. I had the Monopoly game on CD. But, it was for Windows 95, or earlier. Maybe Windows XP. It won't run on my computer. I have a bunch of games and software that won't run on Windows 10 Pro. I guess I should get rid of them. :rolleyes:

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember Her???? She's still alive at 94.
1674424905178.png