• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember him?????
1656032933328.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Member of the Rat Pack. Never understood why they called them that.
I think because back in the day, they were always together somewhere. Why Rat Pack, however, I'll never understand that name choice either.

eclark1894

Visionary
I think because back in the day, they were always together somewhere. Why Rat Pack, however, I'll never understand that name choice either.
I found this entry in Wikipedia: The name "Rat Pack" was first used to refer to a group of friends in New York,[5][6] and several explanations have been offered for the name. According to one version, Lauren Bacall saw her husband Humphrey Bogart and his friends returning from a night in Las Vegas and said, "You look like a goddamn rat pack."[5] "Rat Pack" may also be a shortened version of "Holmby Hills Rat Pack", a reference to the home of Bogart and Bacall[5][6] which served as a regular hangout of the same group of friends during the late 1940s and early 1950s.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I found this entry in Wikipedia: The name "Rat Pack" was first used to refer to a group of friends in New York,[5][6] and several explanations have been offered for the name. According to one version, Lauren Bacall saw her husband Humphrey Bogart and his friends returning from a night in Las Vegas and said, "You look like a goddamn rat pack."[5] "Rat Pack" may also be a shortened version of "Holmby Hills Rat Pack", a reference to the home of Bogart and Bacall[5][6] which served as a regular hangout of the same group of friends during the late 1940s and early 1950s.
Interesting, as I didn't now the term was used that long ago.