• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember her???????
1655950549344.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Before I went to bed last night, curiosity got the better of me and i made a list of people who had appeared on Laugh-in and were still alive today, as of the time I made the list. The list was of twenty people. The youngest being Moosie Drier. He's 57 in 2022. The oldest surviving show member seems to be Mitzi McCall, who just reached her 90s. The rest are in their late 70s or 80s. The show ran from 1968 to 1973.

Ruth Buzzi
Joanne Worley
Barbara Feldon
Roddy Maude-Roxby
Goldie Hawn
Lilly Tomlin
Ann Elder
Barbara Sharma
Charlie Brill
Mitzi McCall
Dick Whittington
Willie Tyler and "Lester"