• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this?????? I'm pro gun and Second Amendment. This is why.
1654399239451.png

robert952

Brilliant
Remember this????? I was like four years old. I'm still not exactly sure what I saw and it was on the news, in movies and on film.
View attachment 74425

Ruby killing Sirhan. I was in 3rd or 4th grade. I wonder if this could have happened today. I don't think so. But, who knows?

Dana
Sirhan Sirhan shot Robert F. Kennedy. Sirhan was arrested, tried and convicted of that assassination. Sirhan was paroled August 27, 2021 after serving 53 years of a life sentence.

This picture was taken as Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald. Oswald allegedly shot and killed John F. Kennedy. Not trying to fuel conspiracy theorists here. I just want to clarify the information around the image. Oswald was never tried in a court of law having died from the gunshot wound. The Warren Commission conclusions became the basis for the theories behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

And for the record, Jack Ruby died before his trial. Officially, Ruby was never convicted, either. However, having shot Oswald with several law enforcement officers and cameramen witnessing the event, it would likely have been a short trial.

:cautious: Or would it have been?

I like to taunt conspiracy theorists. I personally am a believer of Occam's Razor. While I look at what various things over the years, - including UAFs, pyramid buildings, Area 51 and such - I look at the simplest facts and explanations. Of course, Sherlock Holmes/Arthur Conan Doyle has a point, too. '...whatever remains, however improbable, is the truth.'

eclark1894

Visionary
Sirhan Sirhan shot Robert F. Kennedy. Sirhan was arrested, tried and convicted of that assassination. Sirhan was paroled August 27, 2021 after serving 53 years of a life sentence.

This picture was taken as Jack Ruby shot Lee Harvey Oswald. Oswald allegedly shot and killed John F. Kennedy. Not trying to fuel conspiracy theorists here. I just want to clarify the information around the image. Oswald was never tried in a court of law having died from the gunshot wound. The Warren Commission conclusions became the basis for the theories behind the assassination of John F. Kennedy.

And for the record, Jack Ruby died before his trial. Officially, Ruby was never convicted, either. However, having shot Oswald with several law enforcement officers and cameramen witnessing the event, it would likely have been a short trial.

I like to taunt conspiracy theorists. I personally am a believer of Occam's Razor. While I look at what various things over the years, - including UAFs, pyramid buildings, Area 51 and such - I look at the simplest facts and explanations. Of course, Sherlock Holmes/Arthur Conan Doyle has a point, too. '...whatever remains, however improbable, is the truth.'
It was never in doubt that Ruby shot Oswald. As you said, it was on film. The question was why? Which is where the conspiracy theorists live.

eclark1894

Visionary
Question: If Monkeybars are dangerous because you might fall and break your arm or something, so monkeybars should be banned.... should trees be banned too??????? And for the record, yes I did fall from a tree once and break my wrist. Didn't hurt, but broken my arm scared the crap out of me!!

DanaTA

Distinguished

Oh, I was mistaken. I got the two confused. Yes, Oswald.

Dana

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember this?????? This reminded me of something. I remember McDonald's, but the big hamburger chain in my area was for Hardees. I posted this pic because the building that that original Hardees was in, looked kinda like this. In fact, the building is still there, but it's a tire store now. It used to be and old fifties drive-in burger place. I even stopped there once or twice on my way to work to get something to eat.
1654453790685.png