• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Remember These???

eclark1894

Visionary
Remember them??????
1653792354612.png

unreal

Noteworthy
Land of the Giants! I liked the special effects and the giant sets and props!

Dana
In their ship the spindrift. I had a model of it! Also the paperback. It was cool. The spindrift was a suborbital ship. New York to Tokyo in 45 minutes. Like a scramjet (in development, now). I saw it as edging closer to the Jetsons. Instead, we've gone backwards. Once upon a time, humans walked around on the moon. I think for most people alive today that happened before they were born. Humans have never been on the moon in their lives. People used to fly commercial planes (really rich people) at several times the speed of sound across an ocean. now, not so much. Not even *at* the speed of sound. Aerospace - the only tech going backwards.

Sorry. I was geeking out a bit there. Imma watch the Jetsons, now. :p