• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Reinstalling DS, converting things to Dawn and Diva and my experiments along the way

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I've been painting this morning. 9 metres of cornice and that's just one wall of the room.

That didn't stop me having a quick play with lo res girl from 3DU. Anyone know of any poses for her?

Or textures for that matter. The suit is part of her. There isn't any mesh underneath. She's kinda cute though. Have to love those ears.
lores girl.pnglores girl after sub d and shadesrs.pnglores girl after sub d and shadesrsposed.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No, I don't have many of 3DU's products, and even though she's cute, she's not the type of character I usually work with.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
That's interesting the download is still there. Most of his free stuff seems to have vanished.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I saw the link said Wayback Machine. I often have to go to Wayback to find things because I'm not sure where they disappeared to.

Thanks for the link Kerya.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Yes it's unfortunately missing a lot of links. Same with Chohole's old site. Speaking of which I was sad to find she passed away while I wasn't doing much on the forums. I only recently found out.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, I was sad as well, as I used to visit her site often back in the days I was spending time on the DAZ forums. She always had nice items available for download.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I used to work with her as a community volunteer many years ago. It was her son Neil who along with Mattymanx first got me started with daz. So lots of connections... I'm just waking up, sitting here with a coffee.Canadian ices forum was a bit like hivewire... small and very friendly modding is all on discord these days which I find uncomfortable and strange.

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I haven't posted much here recently. I've been busy playing with Hein and some freebies.
Here's a quick render where I was testing hein's elvin robe with dforce.
I realised I needed to convert the robe to triax before trying to fit it to Hein as that way I get to keep the handles.
It's a 3Delight render...
Sparkle robe copy.jpg

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks it's the freebie from, I think it's either from Trumarcar or Francemi's sites.
Despite good intentions to finish the body suit. I ended up playing around in zbrush instead. I did do a quick texture.
gmsuperhero.png

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Genesis 9 starter essentials have just hit. You probably won't see many posts on this thread of her though...as it wouldn't be fair so I'll probably post in the thread I just started over at Daz.