• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Reinstalling DS, converting things to Dawn and Diva and my experiments along the way

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks! I've been finding it difficult to focus the last couple of days which is probably why I ended up playing with Hein...bodysuit and overshirt have dforce simulation applied
fiber beard.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhh, I like. I never got into using Aiko because at first she seemed too anime for my liking. With later versions she looked nicer, because a more general look was included for those who didn't do anime style renders.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Sylfie which is a thorne character iirc is very nice and frederick did some beautiful outfits for her which unfortunately are no longer available. I was very relieved to find the zip files tucked away in a folder on a disk.
The image above is kit bashed...the two sets it's from are in the images below. I really like the vest from this set which you can see in the last image where I've put it with the mfd from memory.
cloud2hdriaiko.jpg

Dancing on a hill top h7.jpg

elven fantasy.jpg

Miss B

CV-BEE
Very cute, and I remember that hairstyle, though I don't think I ever had it. It just looks familiar.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I think there are 2 as it was rereleased.

I just checked Daz's store and it was for V4. I must have converted to duf myself...sorry my memory has gotten worse as I've gotten older.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It's been one of those days today. I was supposed to take my mum for a chest xray but it was cancelled as the doctor was away sick.
Did some playing with k4...almost ready for a render. Hadn't saved it and it crashed when I was trying to simulate the clothing...

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Quick question, over at rendo are vendors not allowed to start threads? Since I got the vendors forum settings I seem to have lost the other forums. I might have to contact someone over there.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Quick question, over at rendo are vendors not allowed to start threads? Since I got the vendors forum settings I seem to have lost the other forums. I might have to contact someone over there.
Well I don't really have any knowledge about their vendors forum. If it's anything like ours, though it may not be, you need special permission to see the vendors forum, but you don't lose access to the regular forum threads.

I can't imagine how they have that set up at their forum.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
My problem is I can see the vendors forums and the normal forums but when I go to start a thread, where you choose the forum only shows the vendors forums.

I'm thinking it's an error possibly.