• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Raj for Dusk

Thank you! When he's finished, I will be starting the process of becoming a vendor here and put him to the stores. Any Dusk/Dawn characters I make will have a home here. ;)

.........and I'll need testers. Eventually!

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
Looks great! I sure know what you mean about flipping back and forth between various projects- I do that a lot coz I would loose my mind too if I didn't :)

Laurie

Thank you, Alisa- I've bookmarked the forum for when I get there.
lol Laurie- yeah, too much on one project and I can't see what I was doing anymore, the vision of it would be blurred by "I can't LOOK at this one more day"
I hope so, Loraine! :)

AetherDream

Breathing Life into Characters
Contributing Artist
Thank you. At first it's going to be slow going- just sayin'. I have three characters to finish (G3M, M4, V4) and get out of my hair- but I will take breaks in between to start the process. I can't just work on ONE. I get bored, frustrated, or irate and have to put it aside and pick up another. That's how Raj came about. lol I was absolutely wanting to kick the monitor out my window and thought to put what I was working on (and failing at because of my temper) and slap Dusk into Hex. It all ended up with Raj. ;)

Great looking character and I know what you mean about the many projects LOL. I have so many of them going at once all the time, I hardly know if I am coming or going, but it keeps me energized and I enjoy it more that way too. The Hivewire team makes it really easy to become a vendor. It is in no way political or exclusionary based on any factor other than product quality. I love vending here.