• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Product Updates - Ask Questions Here :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Please ask any questions you have about product updates here.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Absolutely :) Just re-download.

ANYTHING put in this section as an update is a free one :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, don't feel bad...like I said, I knew I put it there and I thought I'd forgotten it when I looked, cause I didn't see it either lol!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
With the new Iray and Superfly presets, I'm assuming we just re-download Harry again and replace the files we have.
Do you know if we need to do this with all the Breeds or just the Base? (or even if the settings are for the Breeds or just the Base :))

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's correct - just redownload and overwrite your files.

This is ONLY for Base Harry, though I know Laurie plans to update the other breeds as well.

:)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ahhh cool Alisa, I didn't want to waste time downloading the rest if I didn't need to :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Good plan :) When they are updated, I'll announce it in the main thread :)

Ladydrakana

Motivated
The Songbird Remix update recently advertised. Do I need to re-purchase the items to get the updates? I checked my Downloadable files and they are not there. And to make matters more confusing. They where originally purchased elsewhere. Though they do show up as purchased already in the store here when I am logged in. Will it be added to my downloads eventually or is it a case of waiting until Ken Gilliland sets up at a new store?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I'm not quite understanding - did you write to Ken and request that they be added to your account here? If so, I would have created an order for you, and they'd be in your account. Have you looked at all pages of your downloads?

eta: No, you do NOT have to re-purchase any of Ken's birds to get updates. :)