• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.

Product Updates - Ask Questions Here :)

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Please ask any questions you have about product updates here.

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Absolutely :) Just re-download.

ANYTHING put in this section as an update is a free one :)

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Oh, don't feel bad...like I said, I knew I put it there and I thought I'd forgotten it when I looked, cause I didn't see it either lol!

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
With the new Iray and Superfly presets, I'm assuming we just re-download Harry again and replace the files we have.
Do you know if we need to do this with all the Breeds or just the Base? (or even if the settings are for the Breeds or just the Base :))

Alisa

HW3D QAV Queen Bee
Staff member
QAV-BEE
That's correct - just redownload and overwrite your files.

This is ONLY for Base Harry, though I know Laurie plans to update the other breeds as well.

:)

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
ahhh cool Alisa, I didn't want to waste time downloading the rest if I didn't need to :)