Product Submissions, Terms Of Service, and Gallery Submissions Updates

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by Chris, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Satira Capriccio

Satira Capriccio Distinguished CV-BEE Contributing Artist

I haven't read a newspaper in years! I never liked how the ink always rubbed off on your hands. I now get just about everything from the internet ... though I tend to collect Kindle cookbooks rather than scoring the internet for recipes.

I also read Kindle books rather than hard copy.

Once in a while, I'll look at magazines at a doctor or dentist office. But I generally go for the "local" life style type magazines. Of course, I also lose patience with them rather quickly. They are just so concerned with wealth or looking wealthy. I'm just not interested in spending $500,000 or more on a house, or oodles of money on furnishings and what not.

2. Hornet3d

Hornet3d Distinguished

I get the time to read a paper once a week on a Saturday so I only read the one. Tend to keep up with the news via the TV.

I used to read some 3D art magazines but found they were very expensive and aimed at professional artist, which is totally understandable but not where I am at. Most of the information could be found on the Internet anyway, with a little searching. Occasionally I read a real book but more often than not it is the Kindle gets picked up. I hate waiting in doctor and dentist waiting room, not helped by the fact I hate being late so normally I am early and thus extending the wait. These days the Kindle goes with me whenever I visit the doctors and dentist and anywhere else I am expecting a wait.