• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Product Submissions, Terms Of Service, and Gallery Submissions Updates

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I haven't read a newspaper in years! I never liked how the ink always rubbed off on your hands. I now get just about everything from the internet ... though I tend to collect Kindle cookbooks rather than scoring the internet for recipes.

I also read Kindle books rather than hard copy.

Once in a while, I'll look at magazines at a doctor or dentist office. But I generally go for the "local" life style type magazines. Of course, I also lose patience with them rather quickly. They are just so concerned with wealth or looking wealthy. I'm just not interested in spending $500,000 or more on a house, or oodles of money on furnishings and what not.

Hornet3d

Wise
I get the time to read a paper once a week on a Saturday so I only read the one. Tend to keep up with the news via the TV.

I used to read some 3D art magazines but found they were very expensive and aimed at professional artist, which is totally understandable but not where I am at. Most of the information could be found on the Internet anyway, with a little searching. Occasionally I read a real book but more often than not it is the Kindle gets picked up. I hate waiting in doctor and dentist waiting room, not helped by the fact I hate being late so normally I am early and thus extending the wait. These days the Kindle goes with me whenever I visit the doctors and dentist and anywhere else I am expecting a wait.