• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poses for Songbird Remix

Jayne Wilson

Inspired
Hi all. Just a quick question and apologies if this has been asked before, or this is posted in the wrong place.

I've had the Songbird Remix for ages but haven't used it in a long time. I had an idea for a render today, and while I was able to locate the different characters, ie. the red cardinal, I can't find the poses - flying, perching etc. for it.

I did find separate folders with owl and hummingbird poses, but I purchased those packs separately.

Can someone put me out of my misery and let me know where the poses should be? I'm using DAZ 4.9

Thanks in advance.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Hey Jayne,

Have you looked under Poser Files in Poses? Unless you categorise them yourself that is where they are most likely to show up. Songbird remix has been around for ages and back when it was released they would have just done pz2 files as dufs didn't exist back then.

Just checked and there are poses there...Poser Formats/Pose/SongbirdRemix/SBRM Poses

Jayne Wilson

Inspired
That's where I thought they would be, but they aren't. Hmmmm what did I do with them???

Thanks for the response. I'll keep looking.

mininessie

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Download the files again and unzip them in a desktop folder...then look there to find the path... Or to place them where you want.