• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Poser tester needed for Zan/Tajii outfit

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Hi all,

I'm finishing up an out for the Zan/Tajii Dawn morphs and need some poser testers. The outfit is mostly dynamic, which is why I'm considering it for Poser only (I know there a lot of dynamic options in DS now, but that's another story).

Don't worry if you don't have much experience with the cloth room. It has a tutorial to teach you how (and also some scripts, so you actually can often get away with not entering the cloth room at all).

Here's an example of one of the textures:

Thanks.

Margy

The Margician
Contributing Artist
I assume I need Zan/Tajii for it? Otherwise I could test for you in Poser Pro 11.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
Yes it should work on Diva also.

So actually, I was thinking about this, and I realized there's actually a good reason to have someone test it primarily with Diva. I made it for the Zan/Tajii morphs which means I'm mostly sure it's fitting them correctly everywhere. But I did have to make one fitting morph for Diva, and it's possible there were other places it didn't fit that I missed.

Gadget Girl

Extraordinary
Contributing Artist
I would do it, but I have never even been in the cloth room, much less know how to test in it. Looks like it will be a cute outfit, good luck!

Thanks. Actually if you're feeling brave, the fact that you haven't used the cloth room may make you the perfect tester. I've included scripts that will let you use it without going into the cloth room in most cases, a tutorial to let you know how to use the scripts, and then an explanation of how to do stuff manually without the scripts.

That being said, I understand if the cloth room is more than you would want to take on.

Dreamer

Dream Weaver Designs
@Gadget Girl So you still need poser testers? If so I can give this a whirl for you. I all ways seem to get mixed results with the cloth room so you could consider mr a cloth room idjit lol