• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Pin Up Girl Dawn

eclark1894

Visionary
So I made some Pin up girl poses for Dawn. About 20 of them so far. Thought I'd share them with you.

pinup#1.png

pinup#2.png

pinup#3.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Keep up the good work, as I like this second set of poses as well.

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Don't know. I don't have anything but DS 4.8 and I don't know if the new poses will work in anything higher.
Yep, all my older poses work in the new DS. (I have a couple of V4 and Gen1 but most of them are G2 or 3 and the Hive stuff)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Boy do I remember THAT pose. Well not really, but I remember seeing a Pin-Up calendar once that had it.

eclark1894

Visionary
I'm trying to do the Marilyn Monroe pose from the movie the Seven Year Itch , but I'm having a little trouble with visualizing it. I mean, I can do the pose alright, but to me half that pose is the dress flying about in the wind. Just looks like something's missing, because there is.

Marilyn.jpg

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
the Marilyn pose looks great E, I think tho her hands are more close to her errr body. And maybe her head is tucked a little more

eclark1894

Visionary
No that won't help. Her hands are only supposed to be keeping her skirt down. Also, three's no one single pose of this look. In the movie she changes position several times.