• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Photogenic felines

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
IMG_0409.JPG

BartholoMEW as kitten looking put out.

James R.

Busy Bee
These have all been great photos. Cats are such amazing creatures. Thanks to everyone for sharing. :)

Here are my two resident weirdos.

This is Abby. She's 3 and slightly...how do I put this... hyperkinetic? :) I can't often get a good photo of her unless she's sleeping!

abby-march-2017.jpg

And this is Gaea (rightly or wrongly, we pronounce it with a soft G and a long E). She's 16 this year. Age has started to catch up with her and her kidneys have started to fail. I fear there is a tough decision coming this summer. :(

But! My wife and I are able to spend the summer making sure she knows she is loved.

gaea-july-2017.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
These have all been great photos. Cats are such amazing creatures. Thanks to everyone for sharing. :)

Here are my two resident weirdos.

This is Abby. She's 3 and slightly...how do I put this... hyperkinetic? :) I can't often get a good photo of her unless she's sleeping!

View attachment 27690

And this is Gaea (rightly or wrongly, we pronounce it with a soft G and a long E). She's 16 this year. Age has started to catch up with her and her kidneys have started to fail. I fear there is a tough decision coming this summer. :(

But! My wife and I are able to spend the summer making sure she knows she is loved.

View attachment 27691
sly looking kitty