• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Photogenic felines

Daio

Adventurous
Contributing Artist
I take a lot of pictures of my cats. Occasionally one will turn out really well. I just wanted to share a few of my favorites. And looking a cute cats is good stress relief. These are my current cats - BartholoMEW - the classic or Marbled tabby with the classic cobby head and body shape, Malachi -the Mackeral tabby with the siamese head and body shape, and Orion the wall-eyed flame point.
Bartholomew2.JPG BartholoMEWand OrionPillow.JPG BartholoMEWartistic.JPG Malachicute.jpg Oriontoymouse.JPG Orionandmalachionstairs2.JPG Malachiartisitc.jpg OrionArtistic.JPG Oriongrownupstillcute.jpg BartholoMEWphotogenic.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cats absolutely are photogenic!

This is Tsuki's favorite sleeping position. Either with her feet against the (non functioning) tv, or facing away from it.
upload_2017-7-13_16-6-18.png
upload_2017-7-13_16-6-59.png

She also likes sleeping in the box next to me when I'm at the computer.
upload_2017-7-13_16-8-32.png

Or in the sun in the wire shelving I put together in front of the balcony door for her.
upload_2017-7-13_16-9-21.png

And sometimes in the holes of her play mat.
upload_2017-7-13_16-10-24.png

Other times, she just crawls under the mat and doesn't bother with the holes.
upload_2017-7-13_16-12-24.png

Then there are the times she rediscovers her carrier.

Though in this case, she was done sleeping and trying to see if there was anything interesting under the carrier.
upload_2017-7-13_16-13-53.png

CWRW

Extraordinary
HW3D Exclusive Artist
LOVE!!! all the kitty pix! (I love kitties:)

So here are a couple of the Budman (my model for my Orange Tabby set:)

Not a great shot (was an iPhone shot my hubby took) but makes me laugh every time:
BudSidehead.jpg

Then another I really like/better photo:)

BudShirtHouse.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I wish I'd been able to get a picture of Tsuki trying to crawl inside my new felted wool slipper. She had her front leg and part of her head in the slipper. If there is an opening, they are determined they can get inside.