• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Oh, SuzyQ 2, oh, we love you, and The Dude 2

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
HiveWire welcomes SuzyQ 2 and The Dude 2 to their new home!

Formerly at Runtime DNA, Suzy Q 2 and The Dude 2 are now exclusively at HiveWire 3D :)

Welcome these products:

From Tate & Netherworks Studio
CA's Product Threads:
Tate products at HIVEWIRE
Netherworks Products at HiveWire 3D

SuzyQ 2
SuzyQ 2 - A Tate and Netherworks Studios Collaboration at HiveWire 3D

The Dude 2
The Dude 2 - A Tate and Netherworks Studios Collaboration at HiveWire 3D

They are available in The Toony Two Value Stack
The Toony Two Value Stack - A Netherworks Studios and Tate Creation at HiveWire 3D

3 Add-ons from Tate
CA's Product Thread: Tate products at HIVEWIRE

SQ2 Doll
SQ2 Doll - A Tate Creation at HiveWire 3D

California Girl for SuzyQ 2
California Girl for SuzyQ 2 - A Tate Creation at HiveWire 3D

Caesar Was a Salad Dressing Dude
Caesar Was a Salad Dressing Dude - A Tate Creation at HiveWire 3D

2 morph packs from Netherworks Studio
CA's Product Thread: Netherworks Products at HiveWire 3D

Face Sculpt Kit for SuzyQ 2

Face Sculpt Kit for SuzyQ 2 - A Netherworks Studio Creation at HiveWire 3D

Breast and Butt Rig for SuzyQ 2
Breast and Butt Rig for SuzyQ 2 - A Netherworks Studio Creation at HiveWire 3D

and....

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE

sean_martin

Motivated
OK, glad to see this little guy was rescued when RDNA went up.

But I got a question: the suit he's wearing in the Toony Two promos — is that something forthcoming? It looks way too polished to be a Wardrobe Wizard conversion.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE

But I got a question: the suit he's wearing in the Toony Two promos — is that something forthcoming? It looks way too polished to be a Wardrobe Wizard conversion.

I moved this over here :).

Not sure - hopefully Tate will chime in and can answer this. That's the original image that was at RDNA in what used to be the Toony Two Bundle.

tate

Eager
Contributing Artist
I actually used wardrobe wizard to fit a blazer for mike 6 on him. I did need to do tweaks to get it to look more polished.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
All of the products listed were, as noted on the product pages, previously sold at RDNA. There are no major changes in any of them, I don't think...

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Me too Cajun as they are really nice figures...I have managed with a couple of Poser weight mapped figures like Grobbit?? to get them working in DS but it's very fiddly.

CajunBeauty

Adventurous
Me too Cajun as they are really nice figures...I have managed with a couple of Poser weight mapped figures like Grobbit?? to get them working in DS but it's very fiddly.

Can you show me how to get them to work? I really want SuzyQ 2 and The Dude 2.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It involves fixing any weightmapping issues which is really fiddly. I did get Grobbit working but it took a lot of time and effort if you've never weight mapped before it probably wouldn't be a good first project. Essentially I converted him to triax weightmapping, posed him using all the bends to check they worked and if they didn't work I used weightmapping (either through painting/removing paint or smoothing) to fix it. I had a reasonably good working figure but iirc someone was working on doing a version for DS so I then did some testing for them as they had seen my posted images.

I'm not sure that I would be able to walk someone else through the process. I tend to just fiddle until I get it right...