• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Official Announcement - HiveWire 3D Animals also available at Renderosity

brigg

Inspired
I first bought the big cat at DAZ, as I'm a customer there. Then DAZ decided to get rid of the predator. Didn't make me glad, as I already posted here to another thread. Was hesitating buying here, just because I don't like to buy at to many internet stores. Then Kitty appeared at renderosity, where I have my second 3D buyer account.
End of this, Kitty is already bought, and her little one as well. Definitely looks much, much better than the DAZ housecat.

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
Cool is definitely the word Lisa. I think this is the best possible outcome for the Hive and the team after recent disappointments. Onwards and upwards!!!! :applause::balloon02:

JOdel

Dances with Bees
HW Honey Bear
I would imagine that things might go a lot smoother when the broker is not also a competetor.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, I just read my Renderosity email a little while ago, and it announced the following:

HiveWire3D's Animal Release & Sale!

Here you'll find a great collection of furry friends to add to your runtime. Save 30% while you're at it!

The banner image that went along with the announcement was of the Black Panther.

Under the What's Hot section was the promo image and link for the HiveWire Cougar.

WAY TO GO RENDEROSITY!! :D

xyer0

Brilliant
Where do I find news on the upcoming releases of the announced other animals I've been patiently awaiting?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
What animals are you referring to, xyer? There are WIP threads in our Show Me the Honey for different animals. No releases have been announced yet, though.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmmm, I'll have to check that out.

YES!! The email came in 10 minutes ago! ;)