• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Official Announcement - HiveWire 3D Animals also available at Renderosity

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
We are pleased to announce that our HiveWire animals are being offered for sale at Renderosity as well as here at the Hive. We have uploaded our existing Big Cat, Cub, Cougar, House Cat and Kitten models as well as the CWRW Black Panther and Orange Tabby add-ons.

HiveWire3D's Animal Release & Sale! on Renderosity.com

There's also an interview for you to read at that link.

We are working on getting the HiveWire Horse products up next and eventually our HiveWire Big Dog, which is in final development now.

We are excited to have moved in this direction and look forward to a long lasting collaboration with Renderosity.

:beehive:

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I've already posted about this elsewhere and I hope that our posts there could perhaps be moved into this thread? I would just add that there are multitude of yippee's and woots in abundance coming from the direction of Morecambe right now! Congratulations guys! You deserve it! :bounce: :beehive:

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
Good move!! I hope it works out and is a beneficial partnership for the both of you!

I shall unleash the kitties in my gallery there! ............ well horses are already in there!! LOL!

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
I've already posted about this elsewhere and I hope that our posts there could perhaps be moved into this thread?

Unfortunately that would mean having to change the time stamps on all of them or they'll show up before Lisa's announcement, lol!

I did post a link to this thread in the other one so that should lead folks in this direction ;).

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
WOOT! WOOT!! WOOT!!! ~pumps fist up in the air~

This is DEFINITELY a good move for the Hive!!! :D

BTW, as I posted in the other thread, we're up to 92 new members since this all started, so now I'm going to start counting again to see how many new members we get from Renderosity, though I believe a good many of the 92 new members I've already counted, are from Renderosity. ;)

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
:oopsie: Did NOT think of that Alisa! Just put it down to me having a senior moment! :)

A very warm welcome to all our new members. Look forwards to hearing from you! :bee:

Last edited:

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
HUGE congratulations to Hivewire. I notice you didn't have to abbreviate your companies name either. YAY!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
No Rich, they already had a store at Renderosity with Dawn, Dusk and Luna. The animals were just added to the already existing HiveWire3D store. ;)

Lyne

Distinguished
HW Honey Bear
FANTASTIC NEWS!!! I am sure that our beloved animals will enjoy an even larger market via Rendo.... soooo happy it worked out! !!

Digitell

Enthusiast
This is so very wonderful!! I am thrilled that you guys have your critters over at Renderosity now!! Congratulations!! :)