• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nouvelle Aube For Dawn

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Fortunately there's a lot of book props that will fill it...I've got quite a collection as, like you, I like my bookshelves full.

Lorraine

Your attention to detail is exemplary. And Nouvelle Aube will be very happy in her safe neighbourhood especially that her door handle doesn't fall off ;)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Since I didn't intend the set to be realistic, but to lean more toward fantasy, I got to pick and choose what details to include. Like. Screws on the handles, but you won't find nails anywhere.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Even though these have all been posted before, I thought I'd include what I've done with Nouvelle Aube and/or her clothing.

The Girl here is using Dawn SE light texture.
The Flowers are Lisa's Botanicals Black Eyed Susans.

GIrl in Field of Black Eyed Susans.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Oh, I don't think I saw the Girl in Field of Black Eyed Susans before. I like that render. :)

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Wow! Absolutely amazing work Satira...
Since I didn't intend the set to be realistic, but to lean more toward fantasy, I got to pick and choose what details to include. Like. Screws on the handles, but you won't find nails anywhere.
Nails should be punched in filled and if painted shouldn't show anyway. Might if the set was varnished but most of your set is painted. Besides the craftsman who made this knew how to use proper techniques like mortise and tenon joints. ; )

I feel quite slack I still haven't got my Diva thread up and running or done my how to. We had my son drop in with his new partner yesterday and he fixed my back step. My husband isn't handy but my son takes after his mum...; )

Miss B

CV-BEE
Ohhh, I like that Satira. The headdress looks very flapper . . . ish. Not sure if that's a real word. :)

RAMWolff

Wolff Playing with Beez!
Contributing Artist
Gorgeous works there. I really wish DS had the ability to use dynamic clothing the way it was intended instead of what we have now.

Miss B

CV-BEE
WHOA, nice closeup of the headdress Satira. That must've been one PITA to UV map.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Fortunately there's a lot of book props that will fill it...I've got quite a collection as, like you, I like my bookshelves full.
Hmmmmm, I can't recall if I have any book props. Can you list a few for us?

Lorraine

Hmmmmm, I can't recall if I have any book props. Can you list a few for us?

Sure will, Miss B. I reunite with my puter Wednesday and will do it then. There's a heap of free book props I've accumulated (cos I'm a freebie packrat).