• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Nouvelle Aube For Dawn

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Coming soon to a theater near you!

Evocative of an ethereal alabaster sculpture, Nouvelle Aube for Dawn is a hauntingly beautiful young woman inspired by the art of Oleg Dou. She includes two base faces, one with pale lips and one with shaded lips, and five watercolor inspired faces, seven lip colors, seven nail designs, and ten eye colors.

NA Banner.jpg

Casually romantic, Nouvelle Aube Clothing for Dawn is a collection of conforming and dynamic clothing. Worn separately or layered together for a Lagenlook style, the dynamic Dress and Pantaloons, conforming Tights, Tube Top, and Booties allow for different looks. A prop Cap completes the look.

NAC Banner.jpg

Pensive or quirky,
Nouvelle Aube Poses for Dawn includes 6 sitting poses, 6 standing poses, and 2 floor poses. Bonus versions of the dynamic Dress and Pantaloons with pose morphs included (Nouvelle Aube Clothing required for clothing). Nouvelle Aube Decor suggested, but not required for sit poses.

NAP Banner.jpg

Centered around a vintage writing desk and stool, Nouvelle Aube Décor is an eclectic collection of furniture, desk and writing accessories, and floor props. With presets, the collection can be loaded as a set within the Nouvelle Aube Studio, on the Poser ground, or as individual pieces.

NAD Banner.jpg

Does your aspiring writer need a small intimate space to furnish with the essentials? A one room garden studio, the Nouvelle Aube Studio offers an unobstructed view of your garden setting. Furnished with the Nouvelle Aube Décor set, everything a writer needs is at her fingertips.

NAS Banner.jpg

It might be a very long wait before Nouvelle Aube is in a theater, but ... she and her sets are coming to the HiveWire store. Hopefully, before Christmas 2016 :sneaky:

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh Satira, so proud and happy for you! And so looking forward to her release. It's been a while coming but all good things take time, effort and stickability...and it was wonderful watching your progress with Nouvelle Aube over this year. Well done!

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Face 00 is shown in the post above. In addition, there is a Nude face which does not have the white "mime" face paint used in Face 00 - Face 06.

NA Faces.jpg

These are the iris options, as well as the nail options. Face, Lips, Eyes, and Nails can be mixed and matched.

NA Nails.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yes. It has been a LONG time. Once I finished the promos for all five sets, I've kinda been sitting around on my duff. But then I decided to finish up the bonus clothing textures and start looking at what to work on next. I will be submitting the Beaded HeadDress (from months ago), but need to find which of the many dresses I've done for me should accompany the HeadDress.

I don't think we'll make Christmas this year. Hopefully, we won't be too far into the New Year. Which would be rather appropriate considering Nouvelle means New.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Nouvelle Aube is wearing the Dynamic Dress and Pantaloons, conforming Tights and Booties, and prop Cap.
The skirt is a separate material zone from the bodice and can be set transparent to turn the Dress into a Crop Top.

NAC Clothing 1.jpg

The Pantaloons can be turned into Shorts.

NAC Clothing 2.jpg

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Cap, Dynamic Dress and Pantaloons, Conforming Tights and Booties
NAC Clothing 3.jpg

Cap, Conforming Tube Top, Tights, and Booties
NAC Clothing 4.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The poses are looking wonderful. You do such a nice job of the dynamics. :)

I have so much yet to learn.