• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Not A Wishlist, but Suggestions...

eclark1894

Visionary
I know you said something about needing a ticket booth, but for the life of me I can't find that thread again. Oh, and obviously, it's not textured.

Screen shot 2017-12-17 at 8.52.49 AM.png

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
These are nice Earl. They would definitely go nicely with FL's Carousel.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Those are very nice!
I still have the carousel obj you gave me.
My thoughts are to take it into Blender and edit it a bit to see what I can do. :)

Last edited:

eclark1894

Visionary
Oh yeah, I made the carousel at the same time I was making these. I was trying to put together a boardwalk amusement park. Here's the rollercoaster I was working on at the time. I just couldn't figure out how to finish it.

Screen shot 2017-12-17 at 1.18.55 PM.png

eclark1894

Visionary
BTW, this is an excellent case of never moving your object in object mode in Blender. Only move it in Edit mode.:mad: Of course, I gave up before I finally figured it out.

eclark1894

Visionary
OMG!
My son had a coat like that when he was 16, he loved that coat. :)
To be honest, I was never really in love with that coat style. I always saw it as a Superman or Batman cape rip-off. Wasn't even practical. The coat style alone would be sure to draw the attention of any Security personnel. Despite how they depict us in movies we're not all imbeciles.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yeah, but my son loved it because he was a big fan of Steven King's "The Gun Slinger" and also he loved the movie "Men in Black and "The Matrix".

Miss B

CV-BEE
Hmmmm.... Just thinkin'...

I only really need to do the Trench coat. But wonder whether it should be conforming or Dynamic?
Hmmmmm, the lower coat would definitely need dynamic, so either it could be all dynamic, or a conformed/dynamic hybrid with the top of the coat (from the waist up and sleeves) fitted and conformed to Dusk.

eclark1894

Visionary
Since the Hivewire dog came out today. I have a little gift I'm working on for anyone who wants it. It's not finished yet. And it won't be textured. And Poser only unless someone wants to convert it to .duf. I have to get up early in the morning, so I can't work on it anymore tonight. Will finish it when I get home from work tomorrow.
upload_2018-1-30_23-6-56.png

eclark1894

Visionary
Woke up this morning and started putting the finishing touches on the collar. I added material zones, but still need to create a UV map. I am not adding any textures. If you want it, you can do it. This will just be a quick Poser object prop. And I think for the heck of it, I'll just smart prop it, so when it loads, it'll be around the dogs neck. Hmm, I might do a quick leash add-0n next.

Dakorillon (IMArts)

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Woke up this morning and started putting the finishing touches on the collar. I added material zones, but still need to create a UV map. I am not adding any textures. If you want it, you can do it. This will just be a quick Poser object prop. And I think for the heck of it, I'll just smart prop it, so when it loads, it'll be around the dogs neck. Hmm, I might do a quick leash add-0n next.
So glad to hear you are inspired!

eclark1894

Visionary
Actually, I'm not. The yellow lab reminds me of my dog when I was 15. So I had already planned to make the dog collar when it came out. Frankly, my inspirational level has never been less than it is right now. I literally haven't started Poser for the past two or three weeks.

Last edited:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Making the dog collar a smart prop is a good idea, so folks don't have to fuss to get it on properly.

As far as your "inspiration", take it easy and your muse will return. ;)

eclark1894

Visionary
Doing the UV map on that dog collar. Sigh... this is gonna take a while. Finished. Tried to Run Poser lat night. Imported the dog collar. Put it on the dog and parented it. Then was going to do a quick render of Dusk and the dog, so I let it run and went to bed. Poser crashed and I lost everything.

Miss B

CV-BEE
OUCH! That's one of the reasons I refuse to do overnight renders. You never know when something's going to go wonky.

As far as Diva needing a rain coat, Satira included one in her Sweete Reyn set for her Sweete Brythe character for Dawn, but that's a cloth rain coat, and not specifically made for Diva. It's not the typical yellow plastic raincoat in your reference photo, and I think Diva would love a raincoat like that. Maybe even a floppy rain hat to go with it. ;)