• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Not A Wishlist, but Suggestions...

eclark1894

Visionary
Everyday at work, I see items that would make good props or clothing items for Dusk and Dawn. For example, today, a woman I know came to work wearing something I had never seen before, a poncho sweater. I'm going to see if I can make one as it will obviously have to be a Dynamic cloth type item.

2M9R7PCgry_lg.jpg

eclark1894

Visionary
Other items I'm surprised Dawn and Dusk don't have yet includes this vest. Actually, I think I've already done one for him, but it's not textured, and I'm not sure whether it should be rigged or dynamic.

20170928170900_61546.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Those are both nice Earl. I can even see the poncho/sweater on Diva.

As for the man's vest, I would think that would work better conformed, as there aren't any parts that would "drape", except maybe the points at the bottom front, and I don't know if they would lay properly, or at least as expected, if draped.

eclark1894

Visionary
How about Leg warmers? I've actually done a pair of those for Roxie.

WEB_LegWarmer_KneeHigh_Forest_1.jpg

And I don't always just use the Cloth room for clothes that drape. I have trouble with modeling shirt and coat collars and lapels

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes some things aren't as easy to model as others, and I like your idea of leg warmers. In fact, I could use a pair right now for myself. We're having a coooooooooold blast the next couple of days. ~brrrrrrrrrr~

Miss B

CV-BEE
Well, if you set the top couple/three rows of polys (or the whole non-sagging area) as Soft Decorated, dynamic might work. Otherwise they'll just fall down around the ankles.

eclark1894

Visionary
So as you all may know, i took a step away from Poser for about a week. It was going to be longer than that, but... stuff. Anyway, I've been spending most of my time in Blender working on some stuff. This was one of them. However, as usual, I suck at texturing. For some reason when I try rendering this in poser using cycles. the image on the phone texture flips 90 degrees.

phone.png

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Yes some things aren't as easy to model as others, and I like your idea of leg warmers. In fact, I could use a pair right now for myself. We're having a coooooooooold blast the next couple of days. ~brrrrrrrrrr~
Hmmm, if my hands weren't being all crabby, Miss B, I'd crochet you a pair and send them to you. :)