• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Netherworks Products

I purchased the Creators Toolbox when it was available at RDNA I think, anyway will that information get transferred over to HiveWive since Netherworks is now selling here?

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, Nimble fingers (boy that user name makes me smile!), and welcome to HiveWire!!

I moved this to the Update forum where others might be more likely to see it and the reply ;)

As with other products folks bought elsewhere, we do hope to be able to do that at some point. Unfortunately, right now the only products we are doing it with are Ken Gilliland's Songbird products that used to be at DAZ and now are exclusively here.

The problem is that at this time, we have no way to automate the process of putting them in your account, so I have to hand create every order and find the product, which is a time consuming process.

When we DO have the ability to automate this process, you'll need to have your proof of purchase for the item(s), since we don't have access to any of the purchase records at RDNA or other stores. So make sure you grab all your invoices before they go bye bye at the end of the year.

EDIT - we are going to start putting products in your accounts but you need to follow the process listed here:

Netherworks Products

Thank you to everyone that responded. I have a copy of my order information so I am ok with that. I have run into what I think is an unusual problem. I own the Baby Luna products, love them, and would like to make offer new textures for the clothing items. My problem is no one (testers) own these products so what do I do.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hey Nimble fingers (love that nick/alias), you should try posting in our Seeking/Offering Beta Testing forum, where folks post looking for, or offering their services as, beta testers.

That way, folks with the Luna products you have texture sets for, can respond and help you test them.

Bwldrd

Admirable
How do I go about having Netherworks products that I purchased at RDNA added to my account here so that I may download product updates?

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hi, and welcome Bwldrd :)

And no, he is not just ignoring the rest of the notes in this thread - his post was elsewhere and I moved it here.

Another important reason: To add what Netherworks wrote in his FAQ and Q&A thread. This is how you can get updates for now:

The below is from Joe (Netherworks), not me - see the earlier posts in the thread about the fact that we are not quite at a point yet of being able to automate the process of adding products to peoples' orders for things moved from RDNA. So please contact Joe ;):
What about Products from the Older Place?

You are always welcome to contact me to receive a copy of a product you have purchased at some other place if that place is no longer around. I will need an order number and where you purchased it. Dates are also extremely useful. I do have a list/database I can run a search on. If you message me, I need an email address. You can contact me at gmail (netherworks, you can figure out the syntax :) ). As far as delivery, most of my stuff is lightweight and I prefer to attach an email copy to you. I can set up a dropbox but it will be very time limited.

Bwldrd

Admirable
Thank you for the response, took me few minutes but figured out how to send pm/conversation about topic.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Ok, after talking back and forth, we have determined that there have been sufficient updates for Netherworks products that we need to not wait til we can automate the process, so that users can get updated versions.

You will need your RDNA invoices - they have said these will be there through the end of the year, so I HIGHLY recommend you download ALL your RDNA invoices for future use for other CAs as well.

1-Go to your RDNA Order History.
2-Search for All dates
3-For each page, click "Check all" at the top so there are checks in each box.
4-At the bottom Click "Invoices for Selected"
5-A new tab will pop up with all the invoices from that page. Save that page or print to a pdf, or however you'd normally save things like that.
6-Do the same for each page of orders.

HOW DO I GET NETHERWORKS PRODUCTS IN MY HW ACCOUNT????

1-Gather all your Netherworks product invoices from RDNA

2-Send them to Joe at this email address (please do not use forum pm)
netherworks*at*gmail.com (replace *at* with @)

3-Include in the email:
a) your name and email address that you have used at the HiveWire Store (you MUST have a HiveWire account to get this done)

b) would like your forum user name but not required

c) would probably help Joe if you can list the products.

4-Request that these be put into your HiveWire account

NOW WHAT ????
As Joe has time, he'll review these. PLEASE BE PATIENT as it could take a week or 2 to hear from him.

He'll write and let you know he's gotten the info and that it will be put in your account.

The info will be gotten to us, and I'll create an order that will place the files in your account. PLEASE BE PATIENT as this could be really fast or take a few weeks.

You'll get a note from me telling you I've done it.

Thanks for you patience in advance ;)

NOTE: Please just shoot the list of ALL Netherworks products you bought, not just the ones in our store today, as some others that aren't here yet MIGHT be added later. Another order will be placed when/if that happens - you won't have to do anything else.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh this is going to be very kewl. I've already downloaded all my RDNA invoices, so I'm going to go pick out the ones pertaining to Joe's products and get them ready for him.

I assume, Alisa, Joe's freebies which I obtained through the RDNA store should be included as well.

Netherworks

Enthusiast
Contributing Artist
Nope, not ignoring anyone!

I have a lot of things I'm working on right now:
  • Finishing a new Hair Conversion System core (free)
  • Getting old Hair Conversion Add-ons into the store here. Those are not changing internally as the new system will handle them just like they were native. However, re-fitting all the ads and changing readmes/licenses takes a good bit of time on its own.
  • Getting Suzy Q 2 and Dude 2 things into the store - ads and text.
  • Preparing JoJo and Samedi 2 for the store.
I'm also trying to not get sick. As with a lot of places the weather swung from one extreme to the other. We went right from summer to winter here and it usually hits me pretty hard. I have a humidifier going and I've pretty much bathed in vicks. Yum.

Also the upheaval of RDNA changing hands and those items either moving to DAZ or moving around all over the community is very confusing all on its own. I understand that and I was affected as abruptly as fellow mechants, friends and customers were. I'm not going to leave anyone out in the cold, even if you don't hear from me immediately.

The email route is a good one. It's much easier for me to keep on eye on that than to repeatedly go to multiple websites looking for folks contacting me. There are times when I might not go to Renderosity or Poser's new official forums for days at a time, mainly because I have other things going on. I usually am here at Hivewire several times a day though.

We have a shared docs system for handling all the old orders and such. I am dedicating 2 specific days a week to making sure it is up to date, so that I don't back-burner a request and then accidentally forget about it.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
I assume, Alisa, Joe's freebies which I obtained through the RDNA store should be included as well.

Go ahead and include them, but if Joe ends up putting products as freebies here, people can "buy" them again without any issue, so no need for me to create orders for them.. :)

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Thanks Joe and Alisa!

I've sent my email ... obviously. No rush!!! It's going to be a lot of work for both of you, but it sure is appreciated.

I included anything with an NWS SKU, even though some I wasn't aware/didn't remember were Netherworks.

Miss B

CV-BEE
You can check your Downloads page, and search by vendor name. That's what I just did so I can pick out which invoices are for his products.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I just added Spawn 2014 to my wish list.
Now to try and save a few spare pennies for this, I believe it will be worth it. :)

seachnasaigh

Energetic
I only now noticed this thread (because Kerya's post bumped the thread onto the recent posts list). I have the HTM files of my RDNA receipts. As time permits, I'll pick out the invoices with Netherworks items.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Kerya - you sent it to Joe, or pm'd him back on Jan 10th? Might want to shoot it to him again. He started back to a job, and I suspect things have been quite crazy for him so it could have been missed...or maybe it got lost in cyberspace. At any rate, it's not been sent on to me yet.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Most of mine were gifts or we traded packs.
I do have invoices for the ones I bought or received for making add-ons.
But I always back them up on external and dvd drives. :)

Kerya

Brilliant
Kerya - you sent it to Joe, or pm'd him back on Jan 10th? Might want to shoot it to him again. He started back to a job, and I suspect things have been quite crazy for him so it could have been missed...or maybe it got lost in cyberspace. At any rate, it's not been sent on to me yet.

I sent it to him by mail ... OK, I will send it again ...