• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Need Poser Help

seachnasaigh

Energetic
No it's doing it on both horses and these are animated poses I created.

Which horse model did you use to develop your animated pose?

I tried applying some animations I've made for the MilHorse to the Milhorse, and that works just fine. A run cycle for the old P3 horse works fine on the old P3 horse.

Applying the same animated pose to Harry, I get that "stretched limousine" horse effect.
limo horse - pelvis actor selected.png
It is Harry's pelvis actor which has Z-translation (and Y translations also) introduced.

It looks like the issue is that the MilHorse's root body part is pelvis, whereas Harry's root body part is hip. But Harry does have a pelvis actor, so applying the MilHorse animated pose does indeed apply the translations to Harry's pelvis, but an animation for Harry should have those pelvis Y/Z translations applied to Harry's hip.

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
No I applied a Mil pose on Mil horse and got that. Also having trouble with the Hivewire horse too when I apply a post.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
OK, so MilHorse pose applied to MilHorse. Original MilHorse? (I think there's a MilHorse 2 now).

Open the keyframe palette, expand the MilHorse entry, and then expand MilHorse's pelvis actor section. Are the Z & Y translations there?
Open the Joint Editor window (Shift+Ctrl+J); select MilHorse's pelvis. Is the origin crosshair in the right spot? When you scrub the timeline from 001 to the end, does the pelvis' origin move away from the pelvis?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I live to animate animals! Not having Poser would be so bad I can't even describe it!

D

Deleted member 325

Appointments took longer than expected, just getting home.
Hivewire Horse or Millennium Horse animations?
I can test either or both? I have the HW horse loaded up in P11 on my newer machine under Win 7 currently just to see how it loaded. One possibility occurred to me and that was that the figure might have gotten corrupted on you, but if it is doing it with both the HW horse and millennium horse that is unlikely (but not impossible).

D

Deleted member 325

I live to animate animals! Not having Poser would be so bad I can't even describe it!
Ok, great news...should have read more of new posts before last reply.
So I take it you no longer need troubleshooting on this?

Janet

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I'm good to go but thank you sooo much for the offer! That's what makes Hivewire so great! The people!

If you still want an animation, just pm me you email address. They aren't all that big.