• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Moving in a week

Hornet3d

Wise
Yes take it easy moving is hard work. Strangely I am just packing up my computer at the moment as we have two of the windows being changed tomorrow and my computer room is one of the rooms, unfortunately the spare bed room, where I would normally move the stuff to is the other room. I have found that stressful enough so moving house is a daunting thought.

Hope it all goes well.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
All I had to pack for myself were my external hard drives and medicines, daughter did the rest.
Being a fall risk and having loss of bone density, plus my age, they don't let me do much around here.
They cook, clean and do my laundry and if I am swollen in the feet and legs they bring my dinner to me in my room.
Such mean people....lol.

They are all handling the moving, daughter did most of the packing so really all I have to do is play games on the tablet, watch Netflix or do computer stuff.

Daughter said I needed to learn to let others care for me like I cared for my mom and brother.
I was Mom's main caregiver from 1995 when she first started losing sight and mobility till six years ago when she died.
And for three of those years my brother had to have care after open heart surgery, then surgery to remove most of his sternum and ribs followed by a muscle flap surgery.
All that took a toll on my health as well so my daughter and family spoil me now. :)

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
They sound like keepers FL. You're lucky to have such a wonderful, caring family. :)