Most commonly used figures?

Discussion in '3D Content Development' started by HaiGan, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Ken Gilliland

Ken Gilliland Ambitious HW3D Exclusive Artist

Not surprisingly, I use my own products the most. When I do a rare human oriented render, Hivewire's figures are used ;)

CWRW likes this.
  2. CWRW

CWRW Extraordinary HW3D Exclusive Artist

LOL what Ken said:)

Ken Gilliland likes this.
  3. HaiGan

HaiGan Engaged Contributing Artist

Hmm... never tried to fit props to a bird. Maybe I should start. A sparrow or pigeon might look cool in sunglasses. I have fitted a denim jacket to a gekko (just can't find the results right now).

4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

Oh, well if you find it HaiGan, please post it, as I think a gekko in a denim jacket would be a fun render to see. ;)

5. RAMWolff

RAMWolff Wolff Playing with Beez! Contributing Artist

Sadly I have to report I don't use much these days as I've been concentrating on learning more about iRAY, 3DL and 3DL AWE (by wowie, an extension of 3DL that gives close to iRAY render results). Lately I've been working on finishing up my Gino character for Genesis 8 Male. Another market test to see where I belong in all this. I had to give up using Dusk and Dawn as MOST of the support is for Poser and I'm a dedicated DAZ Studio user.

I am very very interested in Dusk and Dawn 2.0 though so if Chris and Co want or need me to do some work on the Studio side of things I'm there! YUP!

DanaTA likes this.
  6. Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Seliah (Childe of Fyre) Running with the wolves. CV-BEE Contributing Artist

In order of most-used to least for my own personal work as an artist :

Genesis 1
    G3F/G3M
    M4/V4
    Dawn/Dusk
    Generation 3's (M3/V3/Mil Preteens/Mil Preschoolers, Steph 3/David 3 etc)
    G2F/G2M
    G8F/G8M
    Generation 2's (work very well as background filler humans for big scenes)
    Poser 4 Female/Male (love these for background filler humans)

As a creator, order of most-used to least used :

G3F/G3M
    Dawn/Dusk
    V4/M4
    G8F/G8M

----------------------

I'm a super hard sell, though, with most products as I can make a lot of my own goods just fine by myself these days. I'm not the typical end user/customer anymore, and I'm not the type of buyer that the marketplaces are aimed at.

But I'm pretty much a "I like them all!" kind of girl when it comes to the figures we have available. LOL I use everything I have. Daz and HW both, and I suspect LaFemme will be coming into her place on this list eventually, too, even though she's Poser-only.

7. mininessie

mininessie Dances with Bees Contributing Artist

she is poser only...but i use her on DS and more people did it too i think.