• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Missing file for Baby Luna diaper

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Whooooooooo, she did the Poser morph for Luna! So adorable! Luna Dial Morph for DS and Poser
LunaRECMorph.jpg

Michele

Eager
Thanks for sharing the renders with the dial morph I just finished!

I'm relieved to see it works fine in Poser, despite my being not very handy with the program. :)

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Hey, Michele - you made it to the new forums!! Welcome back and thanks for this cutie!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Welcome to the HiveWire forums from me too Michele. Absolutely loving this cutie.

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Welcome back, Michelle! Great to see you again and I love your morph, so, so cute!

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
It's a very old MilBaby3 hair that I can't remember where I got. I swear it came from ShareCG and is called Baby Curls if someone has better search mojo than I do. If I remember correctly, it came with some morphs for MilBaby3.

I did the fits for Luna, but I can't distribute unless I can find the ReadMe with the license agreement.

CNorth

Enthusiast
It's a very old MilBaby3 hair that I can't remember where I got. I swear it came from ShareCG and is called Baby Curls if someone has better search mojo than I do. If I remember correctly, it came with some morphs for MilBaby3.

I did the fits for Luna, but I can't distribute unless I can find the ReadMe with the license agreement.
Oh dang! Hopefully someone will make hair for her eventually :) I will keep searching for the hair (but no luck so far)

Glitterati3D

Dances with Bees
Yes, I love his HCS kit for Dawn, and can't wait for Dusk and Luna. ;)

I loaded up on some of the older V4 hairs during the Mega Flash sale at DAZ just to convert to Dawn. I love this 3Dream/Mairy one for promos because 1) it's nice hair, but 2) not too long nor too short for showing off clothing in promos.
IceCreamSuperfly.jpg

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Hmmm, it doesn't look familiar. Which one is it?

I like that dress too, BTW. ;)