• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Solved Missing file for Baby Luna diaper

Alisa

RETIRED HW3D QAV Director (QAV Queen Bee)
Staff member
QAV-BEE
Um. oops...how did THAT happen???

I must have inadvertently left that and the beanie data files out when I updated this to add the clones a few months ago. You're the first one who noticed!

Huge apologies - I'll fix that and get it to the person who needs to update it in the store. Will post here and in the the Update thread when it's fixed. If you need it in the next day or so, please pm me with your order number and I'll get you those files.

And, welcome to HiveWire!!!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Aha, Alisa to the rescue.

Welcome to the HiveWire forums DollyGirl. :)

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Yeah, well, I better come to the rescue since it was my goof, lol
:oopsie:

Miss B

CV-BEE
Luckily Alisa, those "oops" are few and far between where you're concerned. ;)

DollyGirl

Motivated
Thank you all. No hurry I just installed the poser files and it worked fine. Did not use the beanie so it did not click that its data directory was missing as well. Was playing with redeyecat's new morph for Baby. Such a cutie!

testbaby.png

Lorraine

The Wicked Witch of the North
Oh she is a cutie, and it's good to see Michelle back on her blog, I was getting concerned.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
Sweet!! This has been updated, so please re-download.

Alisa

Staff member
QAV-BEE
That is adorable! Michelle did a sweet little morph!

Miss B

CV-BEE
I love that hat on her. :) That's what made me think of the New Year baby.