• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Mischief and other things

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
@quietrob: she has started working at the place her husband manages, she helps cook sometimes but mostly she does stuff on the computer, lgs, menus, inventories and things of that nature.
He makes sure she gets breaks to rest so she doesn't overdo it but still she is hurting. :(

As for me, I am watching for things I can do from home that won't require a lot of exertion or standing.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I was able to do a little more today and accomplished a lot on my 3d work.
If Satan's little imps would stop poking and prodding my feet with their red hot spears, I might get more done.
Those evil little critters tried so hard today to impede my progress but I was determined to laugh at them and keep on going.

The weather looked as if it would spew out another storm but it bypassed us for once.

Tomorrow will a most trying day, no caffeine after 11:30 am for 24 hours.
No food and no other drink except clear liquid up to four hours before 11:30 am Wednesday due to chemical stress test scheduled.

The devil is determined to harass me no end!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Take it one step at a time FL (no pun intended), and you'll make it through the day. Here's hoping all goes well with the test.
FingersCrossed.png

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I hope the test goes well too, the others did.
There is a small hole near a valve of my heart, a birth defect and it had leaked a bit but so far no changes in it.

The Cardiologist said the heart is beating strong and regular but he wanted a full heart checkup and that means a stress test.
They do the chemical now because back in 92 when I was put on the treadmill I started passing out after three steps.
Of course, that was right after my heart attack that put in the hospital for a week.

They want to find out why I am always short of breath, even when walking slower than a snail crawls.
Any fast or sudden movement nearly makes me pass out, otherwise, if I move slow I am okay.
It has been that way all my life so I learned how much stress I could handle.
There are times though when stress is difficult to avoid...sigh.

Today will be hard though, no more caffeine, no food, and only enough water to take my medicines.
My tummy is already protesting, growling like an angry wolf or dragon and starting to do the hunger cramps.
The dragon in me is going to be roaring all day so the family will be trying to avoid my fiery blasts...lol.

Ah well, by tomorrow afternoon I can eat and have my coffee. :)

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, I know all about the full on stress tests. I have mine on a yearly basis, my last back in May. I never liked the idea of the treadmill, but once I joined the gym back in 2005, and started working with a treadmill on a regular basis, it became a lot easier.

I also got back to taking Power Walks a couple of times a week this year, except the past 2 months when it was so hot. I got back to them now that the weather's being more friendly. ;)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I wish I could walk a bit but until it cools off more and someone available and willing to move at the pace of molasses flowing uphill, I can't.
It isn't in my nature to be foolish or stubborn enough to try alone as I'm a fall risk.
And I don't want to add more stress on my family by misbehaving...lol.

DanaTA

Distinguished
I hope all goes well with the stress test! Maybe if you take a few naps the day will pass quicker for you and you'll experience less of the food withdrawals!

Dana

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I had a reschedule, bad flare up in my feet causing knot-like swellings on the soles and ankles and now in my hands and face.
So much pain and makes me ill so they think it too risky, the danger of the meds to used to cause stress may bring on a heart attack or stroke.
so they moved it up a week.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Me too, I do have an appointment Friday with my primary.
If they are still like this he can see what we have tried to describe to him.
Not sure what he can do though, my stupid body reacts badly to most drugs.

Hornet3d

Wise
I was able to do a little more today and accomplished a lot on my 3d work.
If Satan's little imps would stop poking and prodding my feet with their red hot spears, I might get more done.
Those evil little critters tried so hard today to impede my progress but I was determined to laugh at them and keep on going.

The weather looked as if it would spew out another storm but it bypassed us for once.

Tomorrow will a most trying day, no caffeine after 11:30 am for 24 hours.
No food and no other drink except clear liquid up to four hours before 11:30 am Wednesday due to chemical stress test scheduled.

The devil is determined to harass me no end!

I can empathise, I need to loose weight due to my diabetes but insulin encourages the body to put on weight but the biggest factor against a working diet is I hate feeling hungry.

Hornet3d

Wise
I hope the test goes well too, the others did.
There is a small hole near a valve of my heart, a birth defect and it had leaked a bit but so far no changes in it.

The Cardiologist said the heart is beating strong and regular but he wanted a full heart checkup and that means a stress test.
They do the chemical now because back in 92 when I was put on the treadmill I started passing out after three steps.
Of course, that was right after my heart attack that put in the hospital for a week.

They want to find out why I am always short of breath, even when walking slower than a snail crawls.
Any fast or sudden movement nearly makes me pass out, otherwise, if I move slow I am okay.
It has been that way all my life so I learned how much stress I could handle.
There are times though when stress is difficult to avoid...sigh.

Today will be hard though, no more caffeine, no food, and only enough water to take my medicines.
My tummy is already protesting, growling like an angry wolf or dragon and starting to do the hunger cramps.
The dragon in me is going to be roaring all day so the family will be trying to avoid my fiery blasts...lol.

Ah well, by tomorrow afternoon I can eat and have my coffee. :)

They discovered that I have a small hole in the heart, again from birth, and apparently it is a fairly common issue. My Cardiologist at the time said it would only be a concern if I had to have heart surgery as it could be a site for infection. He also advised I should not go diving but I think the fact I cannot swim might be a bigger issue.:)

I failed a stress test some years ago and had to go for an angiogram, my second, but that was because, in part, I could not complete the treadmill test. For me such a test is difficult as I have a bad knee that can fail on me with little notice, it even limits where and how far I can walk but I still manage two thirty minute dog walks most days, although, as he is also getting older the second walk can be more of a drag.:)

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I think the fact that the doctors told my mom when I was still very young, not to make an invalid out of me, to let me have a near-normal life helped.
Even with all the stupid passing out, I did when I was younger I managed to play as much as other kids.
Everyone just kept an eye on me, even my friends, to see when my lips turned blue with a white ring, then they made me rest.

Later, as a teen, my cousin and I would walk all over the North city (STL) and I think those walks strengthened me a lot.

Had I been treated a too fragile it might have made me an invalid.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
I so want to get back to my 3d but the past few weeks have been bad.
Feeling sick so much, having to reschedule the stress test due to an RA flare that caused marble-sized knots on the soles of my feet...ugh!
Then just plain sick and the test was today.
When they injected the stuff that causes stress I thought I was dying!
Many hours after the test and I am still wiped out.
My recovery time from stuff like this is very slow now.
At any rate, I will be back when able.

Hornet3d

Wise
I so want to get back to my 3d but the past few weeks have been bad.
Feeling sick so much, having to reschedule the stress test due to an RA flare that caused marble-sized knots on the soles of my feet...ugh!
Then just plain sick and the test was today.
When they injected the stuff that causes stress I thought I was dying!
Many hours after the test and I am still wiped out.
My recovery time from stuff like this is very slow now.
At any rate, I will be back when able.

Take your time, it is great to hear from you but your health is the top priority. Not at all surprised your recovery is slow that sounds an horrific procedure. Hope you feel better very soon.

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Wellllll, going to the doctor for the follow up landed me in the hospital overnight.
The ran a lot more tests on me including the heart catheterization and blood workups for the heart.
I had the misfortune of not feeling well so my lips were blue and I was short of breath.
My doctor said that with the stress test being normal and all images normal he was worried about a blood clot on the lungs.
Sent me to the hospital ER from his office, once there the cardiologist came in and ordered more tests.
Everything came back normal, no blood clots on the lungs, no clogged artery so they have no idea what is wrong.
All we do know is my lips will turn blue, I am short of breath all the time and if not careful I will faint.

At any rate, I am home but had to rest and not use the right arm for five days, tomorrow is the fifth day. :)
It all has left me tired and weak, these procedures shock my system and I am slow in recovering.
But maybe in a few more days, I can finish some projects.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Geeze, take it easy FL. Rest up as long as you need to, as we'll wait until you're feeling much better for any new projects to be completed. :grouphug:

Faery_Light

Dances with Bees
Contributing Artist
Just overnight in the hospital and I was about to go out of my mind!
I lay there in my bed watching other people, with IV poles all walking the halls.
As usual, I was restricted to not being allowed up without assistance, even had an alarm on the bed just in case I disobeyed.
They have on record that I am a fall risk due to vertigo and seizures.
It really gets tiresome.
But now I am home and able to get up and move about some, just that I tire so easily.
There are two more procedures that I am supposed to do, yearly ones, but they take a heavy toll on me.
So I will just slow down, work a bit at a time, rest, play and work as I can.
And now my eyes are trying o shut with sleepiness so I guess that means goodnight. :)