• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Millhorse and Dawn in mobile game

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Hello everybody,

Admin is ok with me posting this. :love:

I've been hard at work on my Android mobile game and now it's finally finished. It's a simple side scrolling horse jumping game. Millhorse and Dawn are used. Some of Laurie's and Lyne's textures for the horse. Animations by me made in Poser.

I used Millhorse instead of Harry because I already had most of the various breeds made. Harry will be the star in my next game. :D

The game is free and with some endurance the whole game can be completed without spending any real money.

Game works on Android phones and tablets from 5.0 and up.
Let me know what you think. :)

Direct link:
Horse game

Attachments

• game1.jpg
    game1.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 132
  • game2.jpg
    game2.jpg
    148.9 KB · Views: 143

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not one for games, but I am taking a Blender class, and a good many of those taking the class with me, are also taking Unreal and Unity classes at the same site, so I'm used to seeing what folks are creating for their games.

That said, yours is looking very good. :)

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Thank you Miss B. :)

I have also learned (on my own) both Unity and Unreal plus a bunch of other game engines. I prefer Unreal. Now I'm learning Godot which looks very interesting.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
The site where I'm taking the Blender class, also has a Godot class, if I'm not mistaken. I had never heard of it before, but I remember seeing it listed.

KageRyu

Lost Mad Soul
Contributing Artist
Is it just a jumping game or does it also involve racing and dressage?

Tiny

The real me
Contributing Artist
Is it just a jumping game or does it also involve racing and dressage?
Yes, it's a jumping game only. :) The horses have their own "styles". When you have cleared the 9 levels an endless level will open.