• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

'Memba Them?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Interesting trivia about the actress. Miyoshi Umeki also starred in Flower Drum Song, and she is the first and only Asian Actress to ever win an Academy award for acting.
THAT's why she looked familiar to me, as I didn't really remember Courtship of Eddie's Father.

eclark1894

Visionary
Wow, these questions must be tougher than I thought.
Okay, the answer to the last question : Darren and Samantha Stevens, on the show Bewitched, lived at the mythical address of 1164 Morning glory Circle.

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, one more time... Name the chinese cook character, not the actor, and name the show he was on. I've made this one as easy as I can without just giving you the answers.:sneaky:

hopcooking.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Wow, these questions must be tougher than I thought.
Okay, the answer to the last question : Darren and Samantha Stevens, on the show Bewitched, lived at the mythical address of 1164 Morning glory Circle.

When did they tell us the street address in that show? I watched it all the time!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Okay, one more time... Name the chinese cook character, not the actor, and name the show he was on. I've made this one as easy as I can without just giving you the answers.:sneaky:
Hop Sing on Bonanza!!! I knew that one as soon as I saw it. I watched that show religiously. I had the hots for Pernell Roberts, who played the eldest son, Adam. :D

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Me too. Unfortunately, Bonanza aired too late on Sunday night, and we weren't allowed to stay up and watch it.

Not that that stopped us. We'd sneak out into the hallway outside our bedrooms and watch Bonanza from the floor. Turns out, our parents knew what we were doing.

I was sad when Pernell Roberts left. But, Hoss was my favorite out of all of them.

eclark1894

Visionary
Time to mess with your mind. I used to love this show.
Anybody know the name of this character? Hint: He's the secret identity of the title character of the show.

Shoeshine boy.png

Extra ten points if you know the actor's name who voiced the character.

Shoeshine boy and... Underdog!!!!! Had to google the voice actor but won't post it in case someone else actually remembers.

eclark1894

Visionary
Oooh, color me suitably impressed Dragonsegg. Got them both right.
While we wait to see if anyone remembers who was the voice actor for Underdog, here's another quiz for you.

underdog-clipart-Underdog.gif

He's the last survivor of the Clampett clan. Can you name the character's full (first and last) name and the show he was on? Hint: The actor's name is Max Baer, Jr. Trivia: He's the son of boxing great Max Baer, Sr.

Jethro.gif

eclark1894

Visionary
Only a couple of live shows I remember him from, but Mr. Peepers wasn't one of them. I used to see him on the Beverly Hillbillies, playing Professor Biddle, the bird watcher Miss Jane used to love, and he was on Hollywood Squares quite a bit.