• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

'Memba Them?

eclark1894

Visionary
I was going to post this in the TV show thread, but decided to start a new thread and make a game of it. So how many people remember this lady? Ten points if you get her character's name and what show she was on. Five if you only get one of each.

louann.jpg

A little extra help. She also starred in the Incredible Mr. Limpett, with Don Knotts.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
I find it but I used the search google for image but Satira beat me to posting it. What's Ladyfish Satira?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'm not sure Pen, but I would guess it's a reference to a movie Elizabeth Macrae starred in called Love in a Goldfish Bowl.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, you got the character right, but the wrong show. I'll give you a point anyway.
Miss B, The Incredible Mr. Limpet is a movie starring Don Knotts. Meredith MCrae played Ladyfish in the movie. Or rather she voiced the animated character.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Oh, duuuuuh
BangHeadEmoti.gif

I just guessed that because of the name of the movie. I didn't recall her at all, though I do remember the Gomer Pyle show, but I didn't really watch it much.

eclark1894

Visionary
I screwed up too. Meredith MCrae was another actress. Guess I'll just go ahead and tell you all her character's name, but miss B get's f ive points for saying Gomer Pyle. Although to be accurae, the show was Gomer Pyle, USMC. Her character's name was Louann Poovey, Gomer's girlfriend.

Miss B

CV-BEE
Yes, Satira mentioned the full name of the show. ;)

Meredith Macrae was on Petticoat Junction, IIRC, and her father was singer/actor Gordon Macrae.

Satira Capriccio

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
Yep. Below Ladyfish, I also posted in itty bitty font and grey that she was:

Elizabeth MacRae (Lou Ann Poovie - Gomer Pyle, USMC)

I had also used Google search for image :wink:

Though I watched Gomer Pyle, I really don't remember Lou Ann Poovie. Though, if I were to watch reruns, I probably would.

eclark1894

Visionary
Okay, here's another one. She played the housekeeper on The Courtship of Eddie's Father. What's her character's name, and extra ten points if you know the character's first name.

Mrs. Livingston.jpg

eclark1894

Visionary
No guesses? Okay. Character's name is Mrs. Jenna Livingston. Interesting trivia about the actress. Miyoshi Umeki also starred in Flower Drum Song, and she is the first and only Asian Actress to ever win an Academy award for acting.

eclark1894

Visionary
Earl...I had the actress name and show just not the characters...can't you see my post?
Yes, Pen, but, well, I told you the name of the show. I was just looking for the character's name, not the actress'. You probably misunderstood what i was looking for.

eclark1894

Visionary
I'll make this an easy one. Anyone know what the street address of this house is? I'll give you a hint. Darren and Samantha used to live there.

bewitched house.jpg

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Well, you got the character right, but the wrong show. I'll give you a point anyway.
Miss B, The Incredible Mr. Limpet is a movie starring Don Knotts. Meredith MCrae played Ladyfish in the movie. Or rather she voiced the animated character.
I remember seeing this movie as a child. I didn't expect to like it so much, but I did. It really stuck with me!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
I'll make this an easy one. Anyone know what the street address of this house is? I'll give you a hint. Darren and Samantha used to live there.

View attachment 12290
Is that Amityville?

Edit : duh bewitched. Darren and Samantha and Tabitha. Street address ... Yeah, too many years have gone by to remember that,

But I do recall 1313 mockingbird lane!