• Welcome to the new Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that for security purposes our store and forum are on two separate servers so you will require a separate login for each. The store will ask you for your Real Name (WILL NOT BE displayed to the public) and the forum will ask you for a User Name (WILL BE displayed to the public). You may use the same email address and password for both.
  • We are having some issues with our customized styles. The forum will be open with the default style until we can correct the issues. Thank you for your patience.
  • Welcome, Guest! A new Community Volunteers "Spin to Win" Render Challenge is now open! Come on in, spin some dials and enter your renders! We look forward to seeing you there!

Lyne is in the Hospital!

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Thanks for keeping us informed Flint, and please do send our good wishes back to her.

Hornet3d

Distinguished
Thanks for the update, I was wondering how she was doing. Let hope it all comes together quickly soon.

DanaTA

Awesome
This seems to have been going on for a long time. She must be going crazy. I don't like being in the hospital. I hope things improve greatly for her very soon!

Dana

Flint_Hawk

Ambitious
On top of everything else that Lyne is dealing with, she found out this morning that her mother had passed away. She asked me to let all of her friends here at HiveWire know.

Flint_Hawk

Ambitious
I just talked to Lyne and she wanted me to let you know that when it rains it pours. Her lungs are still bad & now she needs to see a skin cancer surgeon!

LisaB

HW3D Vice President & Queen Bee
Staff member
Co-Founder
Oh, no way ...

Please let Lyne know that we send our condolences regarding her mother. As if what she's going through isn't enough ... I'm so sorry. And then now devastating medical news? Please let he know we are here and rooting for her! :love: :love: :love: