• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking for Vince Bagna

ibr_remote

Adventurous
Was looking for some usage information on his Superfly Cycles shader set, which I purchased at Daz3D, but those and their creator are not there anymore ??

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Ohhhh, hadn't noticed he left DAZ3D. Then again, I haven't spent much time in their store in several years.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, I tried to see if I could find some contact info for Bagna, but was unable. However, it seems he did get help from Dead Reckoning for his Shaders, So you could try contacting DR to see if they keep in contact.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Well, someone on the SM Poser forum mentioned he was a member there, but I checked, and he hasn't been on that forum for a year now, so have no idea where or how to contact him. Earl's suggestion to try reaching him through Dead Reckoning might just be the answer, as he might know where Vince is, even if he hasn't been in touch with him lately.

eclark1894

Visionary
Well, Vince is definitely a member on the SM Forum, but apparently hasn't posted for about a year. Might actually be easier to contact DAZ and ask support for their help.

Rowan54

Dragon Queen
Contributing Artist
Earl's suggestion to try reaching him through Dead Reckoning might just be the answer, as he might know where Vince is, even if he hasn't been in touch with him lately.
Dead Reckoning died some time back. I certainly HOPE he's not the only one who knows where Vince Bagna is.....

eclark1894

Visionary
Terms of use, basically. I assume only for renders. Thanks for offering to locate VB and ask him.
Well, I read his tutorial and he does encourage experimenting, mixing and matching. But other than explaining how Cycles and Superfly works, the tutorial does not spell out any limitations on use itself. Only this:

VB SuperShaders Poser 11 - V1 | Copyright 2016 © VinceBagna | Do Not Redistribute

D

Deleted member 325

Has anyone tried his facebook profile I linked to? Usually the old RDNA crew was good about responding to messages there, though it has been a long time since I reached out to any of them.