1. We are upgrading to a 2.0 version of our forum as this 1.5 version is no longer supported. Please look at your bookmarks if you have them and note them in a text document as the import process for bookmarks may not work correctly. We will have bookmarks in the 2.0 version so you will be able to recreate whatever may be lost in the upgrade. Everything else appears to have come across fine in our initial tests. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Vince Bagna

Discussion in 'The Meadow' started by ibr_remote, Dec 5, 2018.

1. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

DAZ should be able to answer the terms of use question.

2. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

I would think they could only tell you what the terms of use "were" when it was in their store, but since it's no longer there, who knows what the terms of use are now, and if it's even available anywhere anymore.

3. eclark1894

eclark1894 Distinguished

They should be able to tell you what the terms of use were when you bought it. As I still use my purchase, those terms should still apply. I redownloaded a copy of the zip file from my product library today, as a matter of fact.

Riccardo and Rae134 like this.
  4. Miss B

Miss B Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time CV-BEE

OK, fair enough.

5. Hornet3d

Hornet3d Distinguished

The only read me contained with the shaders is the tutorial, which is extensive and very useful but there is nothing in the notes section and the only restriction mentioned is no not redistribute.