• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Looking for Vince Bagna

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I would think they could only tell you what the terms of use "were" when it was in their store, but since it's no longer there, who knows what the terms of use are now, and if it's even available anywhere anymore.

eclark1894

Visionary
I would think they could only tell you what the terms of use "were" when it was in their store, but since it's no longer there, who knows what the terms of use are now, and if it's even available anywhere anymore.
They should be able to tell you what the terms of use were when you bought it. As I still use my purchase, those terms should still apply. I redownloaded a copy of the zip file from my product library today, as a matter of fact.

Hornet3d

Wise
The only read me contained with the shaders is the tutorial, which is extensive and very useful but there is nothing in the notes section and the only restriction mentioned is no not redistribute.

Hornet3d

Wise

Rae134

Renowned
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I'm glad to see they haven't been lost, just moved to Rendo (where they probably belong now that they own Poser), they are a great set.

I've sent him an email through Rendo (I don't know if he'll respond as he never accepted my Facebook friend request lol)

VinceBagna

New-Bee
Hi, better late than never lol
The shaders are indeed sold at Renderosity now. And as for each product sold there, you can see the read me right from the product page lol
Here is the usage rights as written in the read me :

You can use this product for commercial or non commercial renders.
You are not allowed to share this file or any parts of it in any form.
You are not allowed to sell part or whole of this product.

So they are not merchant ressource.

I guess the OP will never see this answer as the question is 2 years old

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I guess the OP will never see this answer as the question is 2 years old
Hey Vince, welcome to the HiveWire forums. ;)

IBR's an active member here, though not necessarily on a daily basis, so your post will be seen. :D