• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Kim Possible

Which figure in my runtime will make the best Kim Possible

• Pauline

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney

• A3

• Jessi G2

• Alyson

• Miki 4

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

seachnasaigh

Energetic
Ginger2 is already a redhead, and is at C:\Users\Public\Documents\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\Cartoon\Cartoons
I don't know how well she bends for those action poses, though.

Willow would be my first choice; toony, but fully capable of hand and body poses.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
kim.jpg

It looks like A4 is going to win this contest. I went ahead and did a little dial spinning and stopped the render as soon as it showed enough detail, I think around 3 samples. Is it Kim?

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Ginger2 is already a redhead, and is at C:\Users\Public\Documents\Poser 11 Content\Runtime\Libraries\Character\Cartoon\Cartoons
I don't know how well she bends for those action poses, though.

Willow would be my first choice; toony, but fully capable of hand and body poses.
I ruled the cartoon figures out already, cousin, because I thought they were too cartoonish. Who is Willow?

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Willow is a character for Dawn here in the HiveWire store --> Willow For Dawn

She's very cute, but might be a bit too youthful for what you're looking for.

seachnasaigh

Energetic
View attachment 36803
It looks like A4 is going to win this contest. I went ahead and did a little dial spinning and stopped the render as soon as it showed enough detail, I think around 3 samples. Is it Kim?
Ah! You got that signature pose done well!:)

Willow is a toon morph for Dawn. Unlike a lot of toons, she retains Dawn's poseability, which I thought useful given those dramatic action poses characteristic of Kim Possible. Sora is also a morph of Dawn; Sora is anime' inspired, but still could do realistic renders.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Ah! You got that signature pose done well!:)

Willow is a toon morph for Dawn. Unlike a lot of toons, she retains Dawn's poseability, which I thought useful given those dramatic action poses characteristic of Kim Possible. Sora is also a morph of Dawn; Sora is anime' inspired, but still could do realistic renders.
Sora is a beauty. I might have to beg mamma to let me get her.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
One thing I forgot to check was the eye color on my A4. I left them blue. Kim has green eyes.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
Yes, just change her skin texture, and she won't look anime anymore.
Funny you should mention that....

Kim.png

I am going to get started on the costume. I am fairly sure that one of the other figures isn't going to pull an upset in the final hours of the poll, so I guess A4 wins it.

Rokket

Dances with Bees
WIP KIM.png

A teaser pic. I didn't give it enough samples, and there are a few things I still need to do with it.