• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
It converted fairly easily with Autofit and Dvl Lvd's projection templates. I did have to use smoothing modifiers but I would use them anyway as it helps with pokethru when posing. No smoothing on the shoes.
quick testb.jpg

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Awesome! Make sure to apply subdivision on the shirt and skirt for best results! The shirt was especially designed to work with subdivs! ^__^

PS: I think DS ignores NORMAL maps when reading Poser contents, so don't forget to add them too! :D

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Lady Raine, did you notice the texture she is wearing? It's Rose. I still need to fiddle with the settings for DS. I still have a bit more work on the conversion also.

I did the sub division...but didn't think to check normal maps.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
I noticed whenever I load something from Poser into DS, it seems to ignore normal maps.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I may be wrong but weren't you making a super heroine outfit for Dawn? I can't find the thread and could use some help.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
@quietrob I have been giving higher priority to the Jungle Weapons Pack and The Adventurer outfit because they have a close by event attached, but I am still working on the Superhero Suit for Dawn. ^^

quietrob

Extraordinary
Here you go Rob. It's 18 pages long, so happy reading. ;)

Bat Cowl and outfit
Thanks Miss B! I couldn't for the life of me remember what the thread name was! I just knew it was Ken and it was awesome. I'll bookmark it though now I know the reason why the thread faded from my view. Ken has been working on something adventurous. That sounds like a lot of fun too.

quietrob

Extraordinary
@quietrob I have been giving higher priority to the Jungle Weapons Pack and The Adventurer outfit because they have a close by event attached, but I am still working on the Superhero Suit for Dawn. ^^

Oh I understand priorities alright! I'll keep watch for the adventurer pack. I'm liking Dawn but I still haven't gotten any clothes for her! While it doesn't bother me it's not good in our uptight society.

quietrob

Extraordinary
I made lots of clothings for Dawn, and there is more coming out soon. ^^

I'm not doubting that you have. I'm assuming you meant for sale and not for personal use. What vendor name do you go by? I didn't see your name among the vendor list/ You can PM the answer (or not) if privacy is an issue for you.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thank you, Sanbie! Today I have asked Lisa to add "The Adventurer" outfit to the Tarzan-themed spreadsheet. It will be going to QAV soon. ^^

quietrob

Extraordinary
My vendor name is the "Ken1171 Designs", and it has been moved from "Contributor Artists" to "Top Selling Artists". :D

Well played, Ken, well played! You got a free advertisement and answered my question at the same time! I should've known you anyway. I research that bunny outfit every time I log on! I do like to wait for sales but that will be mine, someday. In the meantime, nice job! I never mind giving my hard earned shekels to a nice guy as well as the one who has just what I want. When it's both I count that as a double win!

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Shekels? I have lived in Haifa for 2 years while I had a scholarship at the Technion. My Hebrew was pretty decent at that time. ^^