• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken1171's Products at HiveWire3D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Most of the render time is spent clearing the noise, and I have hopes this will improve with the recent Cycles updates on Blender. Just a matter of time and we should have these in Poser too.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Dawn is back to the Stone Age with the Savage Value Stack! Lots of goodies, huge package! In the store today! :D

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Remember the "narrow shoulders" morph I made for Dawn? I was wondering if there is enough interest in the community for me to release this to the store? Here's what it does in practical terms:
ShowEffects.gif

Once applied to Dawn, just copy the morph to the clothing, and that's it. It changes the skeleton joints, so you might have to adjust your poses a bit. That's about it - pretty easy to use. The reason I have created this was to use in my more petite characters, giving them a smaller, more feminine shoulder shape. It also gives the shoulder area more slope. It's one of these things I have created to fit my personal scenes and preferences. As shown in the animation, it takes advantage of animatable origins, so you can use it in any amount in between.

I would like to hear from the community if they think this would be useful to them. If enough people are interested, I might release it to the store.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I'd be interested as well Ken, even though I don't use the smaller characters as often as the full sized characters in my Runtime.

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Thanks for the feedback, hope they will keep coming. ^^

@Miss B I meant petite character, not necessarily smaller characters. I was referring to the body constitution, not so much their size or height. Smaller shoulders gives them a more slender appearance. :)

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Good that you asked - I want people to understand what this is for, though different people may use it for different reasons. ^^

Ken1171

Esteemed
Contributing Artist
Good news, "Fashion Vol.1 - Casual, Fantasy & Scifi" expansion for "Superhero for Dawn" has hit the store today! It ships with a BONUS VIDEO TUTORIAL showing how to customize the boots and gloves texture colors from the Material Room.

The "Superhero for Dawn" base product will be at 50% OFF for as long as Fashion Vol.1 is on sale! Enjoy! :balloon02: