• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Here's my pelican render to start the thread off.
Okay here's the smaller image...the one in the gallery is slightly bigger. I'll have to load the full size version somewhere like Deviant art and post a link.
tides in and look what got left behindevensmaller.jpg

Last edited:

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks Satira...I linked to the gallery image but just got a message it's too big so I will repost it when I get chance. Have to go shopping shortly...

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
Wonderful Flint!! I especially love that first one. It put such a smile on my face. :D

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Just love them Flint...they are both great! I haven't had chance to do much renders as we had family drop in today but what little time I had I've been working on a project for school. Picked up 3DU's Little Un's and thought they would be great to use as a door display but I need a school uniform for them.

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I had posted this one on the previous software... but I'm going to put it back up here since we now have our art threads back again. :)

I used a couple of Ken's birds in this one - two of the Red-Tailed Hawks, and one Bald Eagle here.
There is also the Daz Squirrel, AM's fox, AM's (much) older wolf, AM's moose, AM's raccoon, and Lyne's elk in this.

Hide and seek, some of the critters are pretty well camouflaged! LOL

((And just for the record : Yes, I know there is NO way all of these critters would be this close to each other without bloodshed; this was actually rendered specifically as a storyline illustration, which is why they are all in such close proximity. I just wanted to make that note before anyone jumped on it. :D ))

HiddenValley.jpg

Seliah (Childe of Fyre)

Running with the wolves.
CV-BEE
Contributing Artist
I love these birds. :D And as I do a lot of story illustration with shapeshifting characters, it's only been since I found Ken's birds, that I've been able to show some of those scenes, as many of the characters have very specific breeds of bird and animal (such as the two red-tailed hawks, for instance, and the elk.) And Ken is the ONLY one I know of that's actually made a DS or Poser-ready Stellar's Jay, which I also needed for these illustration renders! LOL