• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

luannemarie

Busy Bee
Title: Amphibians
Amphibians 201z.jpg

Carey

Extraordinary
Yes. You can post your images elsewhere... I think it's a silly rule that you wouldn't be able to do that since part of my objective is to get people to actual use and render my birds (in turn, those viewing the renders might get excited about birds and maybe think about loving and protecting them).
I travel about town with three of my parrots that I have trained for ten years, I educate people about birds and why they should be enjoyed in the wild, not caged, especially birds of the macaw and cockatoo families, I know my trained birds make people want them, but I explain about the time it took to train them and show them why the frustration they feel in not having the life they were meant to live always hounds them!!!

Stezza

Dances with Bees
Pigeons are pretty good spotters as well..
The Coast Guard intends to spend $146,000 over the next two years to train a "rescue squab" of pigeons to find people lost at sea.

A Navy report just released says that in experiments, pigeons strapped on a helicopter outdid Coast Guard air crews every time in spotting objects tossing on the ocean's surface.

Story here

Carey

Extraordinary
Pigeons are pretty good spotters as well..
The Coast Guard intends to spend $146,000 over the next two years to train a "rescue squab" of pigeons to find people lost at sea.

A Navy report just released says that in experiments, pigeons strapped on a helicopter outdid Coast Guard air crews every time in spotting objects tossing on the ocean's surface.

Story here
Okay, I'm lost at sea for three days, suddenly a pigeon lands on my shoulder and starts cooing, now I am torn, do I try to write a message and tie it to the pigeons leg or have squab for lunch...lol