• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

tparo

Engaged
QAV-BEE
Thank you Pen
the hair is the Kirke Hair from rendo, the dress is the Ghost Bride Dress from Daz and the top jewerly bit of the Deco Strings.

Pendraia

Sage
Contributing Artist
Thanks tparo....I'll have to check them out. That really is a great render...I love the little haze along the top of the water and those flamingos are just beautiful.

Miss B

Drawing Life 1 Pixel at a Time
CV-BEE
I agree, that's a gorgeous render tparo, and thanks for asking about the hair and outfit Pen, as I was just about to. ;)

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Both the frog & moth included in this scene use coloration as a warning to keep predators away!

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Frogs of the World Vol. 2 (Ecuador Poison Dart Frog) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 3 (Festivum Wasp-moth) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Deadly Jungle Beauties
Deadly Jungle Beauties.jpg

NapalmArsenal

Distinguished
Contributing Artist
@tparo The softness and dreamlike quality of the flamingos and your character make this image so surreal !! Gorgeous and very nice to gaze upon!

The colorful Ecuador Poison Dart Frog is also called the 'Little Devil'.

I really like this frog! :)

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Frogs of the World Vol. 2 (Ecuador Poison Dart Frog) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Ocelot morph & mat is a freebie by Lyne.

Little DevilView attachment 26555
Love this image Flint so excellently done and WOW that frog is so beautifully colorful!! A must have I think!! The Curious Ocelot on looker is a very nice touch as well!!

They are all superb, but think the one with the lily pad and peach lily is my favorite! You really captured the frog's personality there!

Last edited:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
I just realized that I hadn't posted this Western Skink. He is trying hard, because he has ...

High Hopes
High Hopes.jpg

Nature's Wonders Lizards of the World Vol. 1 (Western Skink) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Nature's Wonders Moths of the World Vol. 1 (One-eyed Sphinx) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Sea Birds 2 (Western Gull) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

SBRM Hummingbird Garden (Salvia spathacea) by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D
SBRM Perching Places by Ken Gilliland at HiveWire3D

Soft Glory Skies by PhotoGG at HiveWire3D