• Welcome to the Community Forums at HiveWire 3D! Please note that the user name you choose for our forum will be displayed to the public. Our store was closed as January 4, 2021. You can find HiveWire 3D and Lisa's Botanicals products, as well as many of our Contributing Artists, at Renderosity. This thread lists where many are now selling their products. Renderosity is generously putting products which were purchased at HiveWire 3D and are now sold at their store into customer accounts by gifting them. This is not an overnight process so please be patient, if you have already emailed them about this. If you have NOT emailed them, please see the 2nd post in this thread for instructions on what you need to do

Ken Gilliland's Products In Renders

Mythocentric

Extraordinary
I just realized who Eva is. I understand that her life must have been complex. Hope she's fine now. Your tribute is really well done. But above that, seeing your image thumbnail near the sentence "You are never too old for a happy second childhood!" seems very nice and appropriate.
Thank you! She is an amazingly strong lady and a successful film producer in her own right despite her mother's efforts. From being farmed off to her grandmother as a child until her death and various foster homes and later drug use, she came through and is a fine example of human resiliance in the face of all the odds, and is someone whom I greatly respect! I think I might have to update my logo from second to third childhood now that my daughter and my grandaughter (a.k.a Lucy the Tiddly Goth) have moved back from Canada to the UK. Lucy is now busy retraining me on what being young means!
:blossom:

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Beauty in the Jungle

The Helmeted Myna's natural habitats are subtropical or tropical moist lowland forest, subtropical or tropical moist montane forest and swamps.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Mynas (Helmeted Myna) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Southern Ruins I by caisson at Renderosity
Hearts of Africa - Wide Open Spaces by Seliah, KageRyu, Napalmarsenal at Renderosity

Beauty in the Jungle.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Evenings Golden Glow

The Golden Myna is endemic to New Guinea, where its natural habitat is subtropical or tropical moist lowland forest.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Mynas (Golden Myna) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Crataegus Hawthorn flowering 01 by istwood15 at CG Trader
Legends of Fantasy by Svena at Renderosity
Evening Grandeur by PhotoGG formerly at HiveWire3D

Evenings Golden Glow.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Evening Song

The Pose Packs that Ken has done are a great addition to his bird library. I like to start off with one of his poses or a pose from his animations, then use the provided parameter dials, Wing Controllers (Forearm, Hand, and Feather) etc. to alter the original pose.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Pose Pack 3 by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity
Songbird ReMix Threatened, Endangered, Extinct 3 (Black-winged Starling) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Mighty Oak by Peanterra at DAZ
Evening Grandeur by PhotoGG formerly at HiveWire3D

Evening Song.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Gleaming Jewels

The Pose Packs that Ken has done are a great addition to his bird library. I like to start off with one of his poses or a pose from his animations, then use the provided parameter dials, Wing Controllers (Forearm, Hand, and Feather) etc. to alter the original pose. I especially enjoy playing with the Wing Controllers.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Hummingbirds of North America (Allen's Hummingbird) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity
Nature's Wonders Hummingbird Garden by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Three rocks by Ehsan-soleymannia at CG Trader
Aronia melanocarpa bush with rocks by Ehsan-soleymannia at CG Trader
Piles Of Cotton Clouds by PhotoGG formerly at HiveWire3D

Gleaming Jewels.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Moonlit Night

The Pose Packs that Ken has done are a great addition to his bird library. I like to start off with one of his poses or a pose from his animations, then use the provided parameter dials, Wing Controllers (Forearm, Hand, and Feather) etc. to alter the original pose. Just a slight change or rotation can make a difference.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Pelicans (American White Pelicans) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity
Songbird ReMix Sea Birds 2 (Western Gull & Sea Disk) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity
Nature's Wonders Fish (Pacific Sardines) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

3D Scenery-Dried Out River by ShaaraMuse3D at Renderosity
Hang the Moon by PhotoGG formerly at HiveWire3D
Ocean 03 by seasun101 at sharecg

Moonlit Night.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Resplendent Dreams

The beautiful Clipper Butterfly prefers the nectar of tiny flowers.

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Butterflies of the World Volume 3 (Clipper Butterfly) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Gardenia augusta - Houttuyn by hathienphu88 at CG Trader
White Little Flowers by Rajesh K. Misra at Renderosity

Resplendent Dreams.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Drifting On The Breeze

The Eastern Orange Albatross is found on islands of Indonesia.

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Butterflies of the World Volume 3 (Eastern Orange Albatross) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Abelia grandiflora 01 by hathienphu88 at CG Trader
Public Domain Photo from Public Domain Pictures

Drifting On The Breeze.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Enchanted Dream

The eyespots on the wings of the Peacock Butterfly resemble those on peacock feathers. It is considered one of the most beautiful butterfly species in the world.
Credits:

Nature's Wonders Butterflies of the World Volume 3 (Peacock Butterfly) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Roadside Flowering Plants by MartinJFrost at DAZ 3D
Fae Fantasies by Nakatoni formerly at Renderosity

Enchanted Dream.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Pastel Floral

The Rippon’s Birdwing has a large wingspan, ranging from 7 to 7.8 inches, with thr female being larger than the male.

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Butterflies of the World Volume 3 (Rippon’s Birdwing) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

xfrogplants-snapdragon at CG Trader
Sky Backgrounds by sveva-May 2019 Prime at Renderosity

Pastel Floral.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Starry Dream

The wings of the Starry Night Cracker resemble the night sky.

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Butterflies of the World Volume 3 (Starry Night Cracker) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Modualz Flowering Shrubs Vol 3 by Traveler & Judith, formerly at RDNA
Sky background - fantasy moon by Corinna at Renderosity

Starry Dream.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
The Glow of Beauty

The Blue Morpho is one of the larger butterfly species.

Credits:

Nature's Wonders Butterflies of the World Volume 3 (Blue Morpho) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Lisa's Botanicals - Zinnia by Lisas_Botanicals at Renderosity
Romantic Folly by Daniela Hobracht (Danie), Martin Fornoni (marforno) at Renderosity
Bokeh Backgrounds by Antje Darling at Renderosity

The Glow of Beauty.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Ebony Elegance

The Clipper Butterfly adds the perfect accent to this horse scene!

Credits:

HiveWire Horse by HiveWire3D & CWRW at Renderosity
HiveWire Arabian by HiveWire3D and CWRW at Renderosity
HiveWire Friesian by HiveWire3D and CWRW at Renderosity

Nature's Wonders Butterflies of the World Volume 3 (Clipper Butterfly) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Rose Gold Borders by Roberta Dugan at Renderosity
Dreamy Fractal Backgrounds by Antje Darling at Renderosity

Ebony Elegance.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Sweet Flowers

As their name implies, birds known as flowerpiercers pierce the base of flowers to access nectar that they would otherwise be unable to reach. To do this they use their highly modified bill, which is typically upswept, with a hook at the tip.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Flowerpiercers & Leaftossers (Moustached Flowerpiercer) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

FS Touch of Magic Backgrounds by FrozenStar at Renderosity
xfrogplants Torch Lily by Konstantin Kim at CGTrader

Sweet Flowers.jpg

Flint_Hawk

Extraordinary
Jungle Dream

The Greater Flowerpiercer is the largest of all known flowerpiercers.

Credits:

Songbird ReMix Flowerpiercers & Leaftossers (Greater Flowerpiercer) by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity
Nature's Wonders Hummingbird Garden by Ken _Gilliland at Renderosity

Public Domain Photo from Pxhere

Jungle Dream.jpg